I'm new here, bump buddys needed please!

Aww chick thats not so good. Hope everything else is going well? Are you bein carefully monitored then?xxxx

Not really, it's just if I go into labour I have to go straight down there and get hooked up instead of waiting until contractions are 5 mins apart or whatever it is! :S Probs won't be able to have water birth either because of the drip ill be on =[

Dont be worrying about it too much hun cuz it sounds like they have u well prepared for it... Was a water birth what you were aiming for? Im still unsure and reckon ill probs do as much as i can naturally as app the g+a can make u very queezy and tbh im fed up vomitting never mind bringing it on voluntarily lol! Xxx

lol i agree with the vomiting!
i wanted gas and air, being able to walk around, use the bathtub for pain relief then have a waterbirth.

But I can't do any of those things if they have to wire me in :(

Awwwww :( im sure you'll do grand regardless, just gotta keep thinking of your lo xxxxx

Well keep me updated and ill be thinking about you :) xxx

Hi :) Welcome to PF and congrats on ur bump!
I'm Janine, and due 7th July. This is my first as well - this forum has been awesome for support, advice, and general nattering. Everyone's really lovely!

Hi welcome to the forum! Lots of lovely ladies on here with lots of advice. I'm Sammi, and this is my first. Due in 12 days so not long to go. good luck with your pregnancy hunny xx

Hi Hun, I found you, hope you are feeling ok today.

You know you I am but thought I would join In anyway.

I am Vikki 28, My little boy is Due 27th June.

I'm full of cold D=
How are you? x

Aching, My left side of my hip feels like its going give way and alot of the things I suffered with in the first tri have returned, sickness toothache, and my ribs kill, apart from that starting to get a little nervous now. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back