I'm new here, bump buddys needed please!

I'm great thankyou chick! Countdown of single numbers started yesterday.....9weeks woop!!xxxx

Woohoo :) I feel like I'm on an emotional high today....hubby asked me why I was so happy for someone being sick this morning nd my answer was I don't know just with everything going our way for once just making me feel 100% LOL!! Anyway less about me... Have you been having a good weekend?xxxxx

Hello :) Welcome to the forum! Everyone is lovely here.

I'm due June 23rd, or possibly the 15th if my naughty boy stays breech!

Oooooh how exciting!!!! Not far away sure it isn't! Is this your first? Xxxxx

Abit late in welcoming u all to PF, so hey :wave:

Mrsgrant, I'm due the 25th June too, so we are due date buddies :) this is my first and I am having a little boy :love: I wonder who will have their baby first? I'm expecting to go into July as my original due date was 1st July! Xx

Abit late in welcoming u all to PF, so hey :wave:

Mrsgrant, I'm due the 25th June too, so we are due date buddies :) this is my first and I am having a little boy :love: I wonder who will have their baby first? I'm expecting to go into July as my original due date was 1st July! Xx

yay! ill add you to my signature as my new bump buddy :D

Hopefully we wont go overdue =[
This is my first to im on team pink :)
I think she will be a 37 weeker (im hoping lol) xx

Hello ladies how ya all doing?
got my hospital stuff yday was pretty exiting lol x

Hope everyone is well, my ribs are killing me, I am 31 weeks today, started washing little ones clothes now so they are ready as we have sold our house and it takes 8 to 10 weeks to go through, and I am due around then so god knows whats going to happen, I am just trying not to stress about it.

Hope everyone is well, my ribs are killing me, I am 31 weeks today, started washing little ones clothes now so they are ready as we have sold our house and it takes 8 to 10 weeks to go through, and I am due around then so god knows whats going to happen, I am just trying not to stress about it.

Oh yeah my ribs are really sore, between baby's head and uterus lol
I am planning on washing the clothes ect in couple weeks and bag in about 3weeks x

I got a lot of my bag packed already, too excited haha!
I got baby's little Peppa Pig bag packed with all her bits in :D x

aww peppa pig bag so cute :)
you got your bag packed already? i must be worlds most unorganised person lol

I haven't even got bags to put mine and baby's hospital stuff in, let alone organised what is going in it :) I start my maternity leave from Monday so hoping to start collecting stuff together then. Xx

I haven't even got bags to put mine and baby's hospital stuff in, let alone organised what is going in it :) I start my maternity leave from Monday so hoping to start collecting stuff together then. Xx

Haha Kanga, me neither, I have no bags!! And ll I have to go in mine when I do get one is a pack of maternity pads! Oh and breast pads! Think I should probably start getting some bits....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back