New discovery

Emmamb

Reaction score
Tommee tippee steri wipes-basically for wiping dummies,rattles,teethers,bottle teats etc whilst on the move. Anyone used them?

I think they're a great idea,I'm always dropping dummies and the only way of cleaning them is by sticking them in my mouth which isn't gonna b fun in the summer wen we go to the beach lol xx

oooh never heard of them, i have a huge collection ofdummies that we take out incase he drops one :doh:

I got them from tesco-1.99 a pack but on offer at 2 packs for £3

thanks I think Ill be picking some of them up

I wouldnt use the milton ones on bottle teats/ dummies - lick one and find out why ;)

The tt 1's say they don't need rinsing-just wipe and leave to dry and it's done-il do the taste test later lol xx

these are fab!! Great for when H throws his teething toys on the floor!! ALso when he had a cold every night i would wipe down all the plastic toys/ bouncer toys around him so it was clean!!

Oh didn't know about these! Must try them out. Thanks

I answered a survey with regards to all the new tt stuff they've brought out so knew about them x I think they're a good idea too! Really handy for beach trips/days out x

Done the taste test lol-if it's a quick wipe over there's no taste at all and only a slight taste if I properly rubbed (but didn't leave it to dry) so thumbs up!!

i ill be getting some of these we going to beach in summer x

good idea, we had a dummy in sand moment today :lol:

I didn't know about these! Shall have to get some, thanks Emma! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back