New Baby Checklist

OMG!!! Loving the list!! You now need to sub categorise your list for what you need to buy before baby born and what you an get as the little monkey grows up!! Like Im not planning on getting high chair untill they need it!!
xxxxxx

i thought i was bad with my lists......i am a bit monica when it comes to savings...but hopefully being monica about it will result in not being in debt after wedding and having enough saved up to be able to have a full 12 months off work with boo boo :) xx

This is why we aren't TTC until at least 2014 maybe even 2015, we want to get ourselves sorted & have a nice stash so I don't have to return to work until our lil one starts nursery or goes to school

xxx

well you're young enough to wait a few years....i'm an old bird so will have to get em popped out quick...ha ha :) xx

Love the list, glad I'm not the only monica on here, have gone so far as to work out the number of outfits pickle will need at each age range

Phew :) glad not just me, can only imagine how bad I will eventually be when I start TTC :lol:

xxx

Fab a complete list....
But will need a lorry to get to hospital with all that lol

Thanks jadie :)

No doubt I'll tweak here & there & make shorter, well fx I do :lol:

xxx

That list has officially made me re-think whether we can afford to even be TTC in May.

Crikey me Monica thats one hell of a list! :shock: :lol:

You've done me a huge favour thou thanx hunni xxx

Wow that list is incredible I can feel the heart palpitations starting. Now price it all up for us and give me a full on heart attack!! :shock:

Our flat isn't finished yet, I have debts to pay & also have our wedding to pay for so I just like to forward plan & be as organised & prepared so we can plan financially & get things sorted beforehand

I didn't mean to scare you OzGirl with the list :hugs:

Thanks Spinneygirl & mustard, I hope it helps everyone even if a little

xxx

Kezza, i'm all for organisation but aren't you a bit scared that when you do finally start ttc and actually get pregnant that you won't have anything to do but sit around for 9 months? :)

Good list though, i think :oooo:

Fab list, wish I'd had this while I was pregnant :dohh: One ickle bit of advice for everyone - don't buy more than a couple of outfits for newborn go for 0-3months instead , I had a really neat bump & everyone thought I was going to have a tiny baby, but when she was delievered @ 35+2wks she was 7lbs 1 & huge so wouldnt of fitted in any of the newborn outfits I'd bought!! x

:rofl: @ kezzamonica!! I really think u should get admin to change your name :lol: great list!! Glad I have started saving already. No wonder they say kids cost you 250k by the time they are adults! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back