***A list of every possible thing you should need!!!***

Yeah, i think i'm going to use the list as a "cover all bases" list ... will work out with the hubby what is necessary and the rest we'll pick up as we go along.

great list though, definitely putting my head in order and helping me think of things i had not thought about!

:kiss: *mwah!* :thanks:

I feel like a bad mother to be after reading this list....I literally have nothing!! Hahaha

xx

I wouldn't panic hun what your baby needs is very little all the extras are just fancy unnecessary trimmings great if you can afford them then by all means buy as much as your heart desires but some ladies can't and it's ok as most of these things go unused as gather dust x

Totally agree! First time mum here but I'll know for next time. Just buy baby gros lol. X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That list is ridiculous! lol! I need to buy a mansion for that list! x

Holy shit
Ha, that was my first thought :shock:

Going to copy and paste it into a word document so I can highlight the things I've already got and delete things I think I really won't need... hopefully the list won't look quite so terrifying after that :lol:

Blimey, my boys nearly two and has managed to survive without at least half of the things on that list ;). AR is right, don't panic, they really don't need a great deal, as on as they're fed, clean, clothed and have somewhere safe to sleep.

Where on earth would you put all that stuff?!!

Last edited:
Dear God do not make this a sticky. That list is beyond ridiculous. The list of medicines alone, what is the need?? Your baby needs a bed with some blankets, clothes milk and you. Dont get me wrong im a first time mum and I was thinking i need this that and whatever else but i never got as bad as a list like that. Ive a carry cot that attaches to pram that i swear to you has been used twice. Baby hates it.

My advice wait until baby is here !! Get to know your baby and soon enough you will know what you need.

Also buy MAM bottles .. you sterlise them in the microwave without the need of any sterlising equipment whatsoever. Im not advertising but if i had any tips that would be it. They're the best thing i have ever bought.

Best of luck xxx

Shit.......there is no way on this earth I'd buy half the stuff on that list! Surely to god a baby doesn't need all that medicine alone? And if it did, shops are open 24hours now a days so it should be fine! Lol. I'm already skint from buying the essentials! Blimey!

Think I'll buy as I need. Unless my Euro's come up tomorrow that is! Aaaaaah, dreaming! Xx

LooooL
And i thort i was done with my list ..
Pram.
Muslins.
Carseat.
Bby vests n clothes.
Nappies.
Bottles.
Steriliser.
Baby dry towels.
A bouncer.
A crib.
Teddies.
Blankets.
Bby wipes.
Bath and bath stuff
Nappie rash cream
1. Dummy

LooooL
X

And for me.

Mat pads
A relaxing bath cream incase i get any relaxation time loool
Breast pads

Didnt think us moms needed much else tbh

Oh and havent even made a hosp bag list yet lolol

I think an OCD sufferer created that list lol x

You don't need everything on that list, it's more of a reference to work off. I won't be getting all that but I wouldn't know where to start otherwise. If you don't like it, don't use it lol. Just thought some people may find it helpful x

Some of it is....thank you though! Just a heck of a lot of stuff! Xx

Wooow, that's a great list, thank you for sharing :) I will print it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back