New Baby Checklist

Love it kezza!! I'm going to save this list and distribute one to my family and together I'm going to aim to get everything sorted by September!

You are fab!

Thanks xxx

Thanks girls :)

Ooooooo I'll defo bear that in mind p1nk11 :flower:

xxxxx

Yay thanks for that kezza, don't worry i'm another 'Monica' I love making lists for everything. I have notepads and lists for any plans I'm making, you should see my wedding one.

Thanks Tink :)

Ooooooo the wedding stuff is in a lovely pink folder & all categorised to & when we are next in Tescos I'll be getting another one for pregnancy & baby bits :)

xxxx

Just seen this list.

Kezza/Monica have you ever considered a career as a project manager/event planner?!

:)

Hehehe :) I think I'm defo going to have to change my name :lol:

Awwww thanks Tinselcat. Well My OH keeps telling me I should or to try PA/Secretarial work, maybe it's the career path that's secretly calling me

xxxx

Well I'm actually going to start looking round for another job now, I mentally & physically can't cope with the one I've got, it's just gonna make me ill if I stay

The OH is out tonight & tomorrow night so going to trawl the tinternet & see what's about :)

xxxx

Thanks Tink :)

Ooooooo the wedding stuff is in a lovely pink folder & all categorised to & when we are next in Tescos I'll be getting another one for pregnancy & baby bits :)

xxxx

Haha I have mine in a pink folder too and all catergorised, have dividers the lot :lol:

:shock::shock::shock::ignore::help:

Well that list frightened the you know what out of me. However I've still saved it on my HD. I won't show it to me DH until BFP turns up and he can't change his mind :lol:.

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I didn't even think about the opposite effect my list would have, oops, sorry my lovelies, honestly didn't mean to scare anyone :hugs:

:yay: for saving it though ninja & fab it will come in handy :)

xxxx

Hey pretty my lovely :wave:

How's everything going with you? Your exams go ok?

Oh bless you, no not pregnant, just being super duper organised, Monica with OCD :lol: so thought I'd share with everyone

xxx

OMG thanks Kezza, not thought this far ahead but I'll definitely print this one out!

xx

Last edited:
Wow i thought my baby list was long! God i was wrong lol!

So much on here that i didnt think of!

Good list tho :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back