New and scared

uklady

Reaction score
Hi. I found out I was pregnant nearly 2 weeks ago. I did 4 tests to confirm it. I'm just scared. I drank heavilly at times beforehand as I was very depressed and lonely. I have a fiance who at times is great but at others just is unsupportive. I cry a lot and get over emotional and he just finds it annoying. I haven't even been to the doctors yet as I'm scared I've hurt my baby. Really need help and advice. Thanks :)

:hug:
:wave: hiii and welcome :)
The ladies on this forum are luvvverly and you can ask them almost anything and im sure they will give you advice! this forum has been my haven lol!
i was like you, my baby was unplanned and i had been partying!was very confused and upset, me and my OH were on a break when we found out! things do get better though, you should ring ur gp and make an appointment just to let him know you are pregnant and he will book u in with the midwife, then u can talk to her about your concerns with the drink/depression ect and im sure you will feel so much better to talk to her about it it will be like a weight has been lifted, i dreaded my first appt but after i felt so posative and good about the pregnancy! things do get better and if you need to talk then there are plently of us willing to listen!! My bf is the same, used to be quite unsupportive and drink alot but this baby has made him sort his act out and hes stopped drinking and has been great so maybe this is what he needs to sort him out and make him support u more x

Hey hun, I found out when I was 4 weeks pregnant and I boozed heavilly right up until I found out.

Its early days so Im sure everything with the baba is fine :)

Book in with ya GP for reassurance... mine told me it would be ok xx

welcome :wave:

with my first i did'nt know i was pregnant till i was 12 weeks and was going out drinking loads before i found out and she was ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back