new and scared !!!

jano

Reaction score
Hello, I`m Jane,
I`m new here and I`m very scared. Am about 6 weeks and already having problems :(
I feel like i am already boring everyone else silly with my pregnancy so I`m hoping I can come in here and not bore everyone with it !!
Hope people go in the chatroom, would love to chat to some others !! :dance:

Hi Jane, and welcome to the forum :D

Ask as many questions as you need to, you'll get loads of support and advice here - nobody will be bored, I promise!

Hiya Jane and welcome.

Sorry to hear things aren't going smoothly so far.
If the chat room isn't busy you could always try msn messenger, lots of people have it here :)

Hi Jane
NEWWELCOME.gif

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties but ask as many questions as you want, you won't bore us xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the welcome !!

I have one question already, is there a code for all the abbreviations??

I can work some of them out but would love to know what they actually stand for.

Many thanks

Jane XX :think:

Hi Jane,

Welcome!

Sorry you are having problems, keep us updated hun, keep your chin up and I wish you all the best for a healthy and enjoyable pregnancy as soon as poss!

Tam x

Hello Jane, i'm Nat and I only just joined today. I went into the chatroom earlier but there wasn't anyone in. I hope to chat to others soon :D . I'm sending hugs your way and you know you can talk to me anytime. Do you have MSN? I do so maybe we could talk on there or through PM here?

I hope you have a great time on here and you are not alone - there are a lot of nice friendly people on here :)

Love Nat and Bump x x x

congratulations on your pregnancy jane & welcome to the forum :dance:
this is my third child so any questions- go ahead!! is this your 1st?
emma.xx

Thanks for the welcome everyone, so glad I found the site. This is my third pregnancy, I lost the first at 22 weeks, and the second at 9 weeks. This time I am only 6 weeks, but have had had the brown/pink spotting since the day my period was due. I am scared because I also had similar with my last two pregnancies. Its just all so nerve wracking just waitng and seeing (if someone else tells me to wait and and see, I`ll scream I think.) :wall:
Thanks for the welcome XXX
Makes me feel much better.

hi welcome. Praying that all is well and this pregnancy goes better for you. :pray:

Congratulations :clap:

I hope you are feeling ok. Wishing all the best this time round.

love snowbunny

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back