17, new,scared and pregnant :)

alishaaa

Reaction score
Hellooo :)

My name is Alisha, im 17 and almost six weeks pregnant.
This pregnancy was really unexpected and such a big shock, but im going to give it my best shot.
I dont at all feel pregnant :s which makes me really scared. Im in need of some advice.
would love to meet some pregnant teens xxxxxx

Hello hun and welcome ! Make sure u join tri 1 and meet the ladies :) x

Hello there, there are a few others who are a few others who are around your age.
You did the right thing joining the forum, there's always someone who can answer your questions!
Take care x

hello hun, welcome to the forum! dont worry i didnt feel pregnant until i saw baby at the 12 week scan then that made it all seem real, how have you been feeling so far? xx

Hey honey ! im 18 and im 19 weeks pregnant :) only joined this myself yesterday. i know how scared you feel though xxx

hello :) im 17 aswell & 17 weeks pregnant.. i'll be honest i still dont feel pregnant myself!

Hey hun welcome to the forum! Congrats on your pregnancy, it does take a while for the "feeling pregnant" bit to kick in. To be honest with you, I'm 31 weeks today as you can see from my ticker and it's only very recently when the pains have started kicking in and everything's suddenly oh-so-close that I've properly realised that my pregnancy is going to turn into me having a baby.... It just suddenly hit home one day and then I was sat there like a nervous wreck crying my eyes out for a few hours until my OH finally calmed me down! Ha ha... Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy :D

And oh yehh forgot to add I'm only 18 myself and willing to chat any time if ya like :) xx

welcome to PF :wave: congrats on ur pregnancy, i was 18 having my LO
im 21 and on my second :) all the best ... see u in tri 1 xx

Hey welcome to the forum hunni! It's all very scary at first especially when it's not planned, mine was'nt either but i felt like i should give it my best shot too! It really is the most amazing thing to ever go through, enjoy every minute of it and good luck! x

Hey hun :wave: Congratulations!!

I'm just a young one too lol, I'm 19 - 36 weeks with my first :)

Don't worry about not feeling pregnant, I honestly didn't feel pregnant until I could feel him moving which was just past 20 weeks :lol: won't be long until you have your first scan and get to see your little bubz! xxx

Hey hun WELCOME! I was 20 when I had my LO and felt totally overwhelmed and scared but totally UNpregnant till I found out ithe sex!!!!!!then it was OMG I'm having a boy hahah!!!!!! Join tri 1 and visit the ask-*-mum and baby forums to talk to other mamas!!!!!!!!! XxX congratulations!!! (My LO is 8.5 months old!) X CONGRATULATIONS!! X

Squeakz I was the same with finding out the sex! It feels so much more real being able to say 'him' rather than it :lol:

Yeah and knowing we could buy blue things cos up until then we hadn't bought ANYTHING!! For me that was the pivotal moment of pregnancy! OR feeling the kicks!!!x

Hi hun,
I had my first at 19, so I know how you feel.
Congrats on baby :)

Hi Alisha, its great you joined the forum. I had my first child at age 17 and didn't have stuff like this where you can talk and get advice. Your be fine hun, its nearly 14 years since I gave birth to my son and I wouldn't change a thing. Good luck with you pregnancy xx

Hi congrats and welcome....Im sure you will get lots of good advice from us laides here in the forum....xxx

I was 17 when i had my 1st and now i'm 20 i want ttc with my 2nd. It will be the best thing you have ever done. Good luck :)

Hi looking forward to getting to know you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back