New and shocked!

MissyRee

Reaction score
Hi umm well im 19, 20 in april and i just found out im pregnant today i went to the doctors as i thought i had a bladder infection as ive been having afew lately and just thought it was another 1 and so its a really big shock that im pregnant.. ive been with my boyfriend 10months and i think my mums goin to go mad when i tell her as my brother and his gf have just had a baby in November and he is older than me so they took it well.. but shes been throwing hints at me since my niece was born like dont get pregnant get married first.. and now well the doctors just told me im pregnant!! im really scared and my emotions are all over the place, im happy but really scared.. 2 of my best friends are also pregnant 1 was planned the other wasnt well they say it comes in 3's so i guess it did!
Any advice or replies would be much appreciated right now :)

:hug: hi hun, as long as your happy thats all that matters hope you have a lovely pregnancy

Thanks i am happy still in shock at the mo but looking forward to finding out how many weeks pregnant i am! thank you for your reply really nice of you! :0)

welcome to the forum and congrats on your pregnancy.. :hug: :hug:

Hi I had the exact same thing, went to doctors for what I thought was yet another UTI but turned out im pregnant was quite a shock and my OH went mad but he has come around to the idea now and we are both pleased, although still worried about money etc. Congratulations once you both get over the shock abit things will feel easier, Im sure you parents will appreciate accidents happen and be suportive! :hug: :hug:

well im 20 and found out im pregnant, i was worried about telling my dad, but he didnt take it as bad as i thought and they never do! they just want the best for you. and the sooner you tell them, the longer they have to get used to it. look at it this way at least your brother and his girlfriend will be able to give you lots of help and advice! :)

Hi
Welcome to the site

I am sure your parents will be fine once they get used to the idea - if u are happy then thats all that matters

welcome aboard, let us know how u get on with ur mum :wave:

Hi guys, thanks for all the support i really appreciate it!! I told my parents lastnight and i was surprised but they took it really well and stayed very calm :cheer:
Me and my other half are feeling much better today and the excitement is starting to set in, i phoned the clinic today to book an appointment with the midwife but i didnt realize it wouldnt be til like 2weeks time i thought it was going to be quicker than that :| so its now booked for 8th feb and im looking forward to it though!!

Hello! congrats on your pregnancy! Well done on telling your parents, now you can relax and enjoy it :) Good luck with your 1st midwife appt!

Meg xx

Congratulations and hi :wave: I'm new to the forum too, and although I'm 18 weeks pregnant now it feels like I only found out yesterday!! Hope you're feeling well, what a relief your mums happy for you (I'm 27 and mines is still in shock :shock: )

Thanks for all the kind posts everyone! Its really great that i found this website with loads of you nice mums & expecting mums on here to talk to.

Im really excited about my midwife appt next week now but can any1 tell me what to expect on your 1st visit there as im abit clueless lol.. and all they said over the phone was bring your NHS number and do you know when the 1st day of your last period was - which im not totally sure about :think: will i need to know the exact date for sure? Thanks guys :0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back