new addition to this part of the forum.

*pud01*

Reaction score
:wave:
(this could prob be a rant... apologies in advance)
I've slung that waste of bloody time effort and energy out on his arse, had enough of him not contributing towards the household bills and things for Lyla (because of his bills supposedly... loads of shit as he managed to go out on the ale last night and the night before), not doing anything around the flat (we lived at my dads till LO was 4months and his piss-poor excuse was that it was my dads house and he didnt feel right taking over cleaning :roll: ) so we move in here... putting in the washing basket is too much of a chore!, constantly allowing his mum to talk to me like shit and putting everyone elses needs before mine and our childs (ie if mummy dearest wants something doing he does it if i wanted things doing he can't be arsed).
basically he's about as much use as a chocolate teapot.

we had a massive row on friday, He said some vile an disgraceful things to me. I rang him last night to see if he wants to sort things out he told me to fuck off he's gonna find a better woman to be with... which is laughable in itself (hes so immature anyone else would of got rid of him a long time before now the amount of bullshit ive put up with over the past few years) so i said fine, good luck to you hope you are happier alone. and put the phone down and took the phone off the hook.
I then get a call at daft oclock this morning saying he wants to come back and sort things out... bollox to that!
So once I got woke up by LO i rang his mums
he wants to sort things out apparently but I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL LATER AS HE'S GONNA BE BUSY :wall:
told him to shove himself up his arse, not fucking waiting around for him.
he said he'll be up later to sort things out but ive told him to jog on I dont need him now i never have and never will. but he said he's still coming up, good luck to him because me and my little peanut wont be here so a waste of time on his part.

so I'm not waiting for him :shakehead:
we're off to off to town

Good luck to you hun! It sounds like you and your LO will be tonnes better off without him :D

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope you're OK hun. Sounds like you're doing the right thing!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sammystar said:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope you're OK hun. Sounds like you're doing the right thing!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I know I am, he's already text me with the emotional black mail today but I'm not letting him or what he says affect me anymore, no doubt ill get a few more of these then nice ones then he'll turn nasty cause im ignoring him.
couldnt give a shit anymore!
Ill also get a call off his mum today or tomorrow telling me to grow up and sort things out, always the way, she doesnt do naff all when its him that wont speak to me, she tells me 'oh im not getting involved' but when he tells her I'm not interested and I dont want him back she'll stick her beak in then. :wall:

just waiting on my mate and her LO to get ready then we're off to do some shopping xx

Be strong hun :hug:

Sounds like you know he is no good for you. Tell him to either mend his ways or sling his hook :hug:

still waiting for my mate...
sick of the phone ringing, texts, voicemails an emails
should of just met her in town :wall:

:hug: :hug:

men! Good for you for sticking to your guns!

that was a good rant!!

well done hun, much better without him and his mother, my ex mothing in law was like that, she now hates the fact she hasnt got a say in my life and pisses her off more cos now she doesnt even know what im up 2 in life !

keep strong x

Have faith.... B strong and fight it. Thats what life is all about right. yeah u will be much better without him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back