New to this bit :(

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
Well me and my partner (now ex) planned this baby.
My son is from a previous relationship.
Anyway I found out I was pregnant about a week and a half ago, my boy friend was so excited, kissing my belly already and we were talking about names we liked etc.
Then this week instead of going out once on a Friday night he went out Wednesday, then Friday and then came home Saturday and the first thing he said was 'im going out tonight'.
Me being pregnant & emotional I started crying cause I just wanted him to WANT to stay in with me for once that week.
He should be so happy im pregnant and want to spend his time with me like I do with him.
Anyway out of anger and emotions I said 'go clubbing if you like, just don't come home to me in the morning' so he said 'just fucking get over it' and walked out the door while I was sobbing.
He wouldn't pick up his phone or texts until today.
I was waling to the hospital to drop of some blood test things and I bumped into him.
He tried to just walked past without even talking but I demanded to know what the hell is going on.
I started crying and he said 'don't think Im saying sorry, I want to be able to do what I want when I want'.
How selfish can one person get?
4 days ago he was over the moon we were having a baby and now its like he doesn't care at all and never seemed to love me?!
Im still just so gob smacked about what hes done, he was like a dad to my little boy and my son loved him to bits and hes walked out on him too.
I can't believe I will have to go through this all on my own, no one to share first kicks with etc.
Also on Friday night he said he lost his phone and he didnt call me for a whole day or anything, i called his work in the end to see if he was ok.
But yet today when I saw him he had his phone. I was so upset at the time to think about asking but it makes me wonder what he was doing to lie about loosing his phone :(
I guess I just needed to get that out, sorry =/

Last edited:
What a loser. Sorry hunni but if he's gonna act like that then maybe you're better off without him. Hopefully it's just a wobble though and he'll sort himself out. Just wanted to send you some :hug:hope you're ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back