should I be bothered?

Sammystar

Reaction score
As many may know. My loser ex has done a disappearing act, leaving me holding the babies and a mountain of debt to sort out.

After seven weeks of silence, he called out of the blue two weeks ago, asked to speak to the girls, then spun me a load more BS about getting a place, paying the bills etc.

I told him to get lost, sort his life out, and not to bother phoning the kids making empty promises until he can actually deliver.

Since then there's been silence again. I'm getting post almost every day now (more unpaid bills which have found their way to me) and his mate in France is mailing me saying he's really worried as my ex isn't answering his phone, mails etc.

He has a website and he hasn't been on it since October 16th, two days before he last called.

Should I be bothered??

:think: :think:

I'd say no you shouldn't be bothered but i know what i'm like, if Davids (my ex) not got in contact for a while it always pops in my head that something might have happened so i get in contact and he's always ok :wall: always say i'll never do it again! I think i would be worried with his friend emailing you.. but the way i see it is he's a big boy he can look after his self and he's the one that should be contacting you to see if you and kids are ok!.. not the other way round :hug: :hug: xxx

I'm not sure

He sounds like he's not worth the effort but I know I would be worried. But he if doesn't make an effort to contact you then I can see why you shouldn't be bothered.

I'm the worlds worst worrier though :lol:

Hope everything is ok and he sorts himself out! He's going to miss out on his kids otherwise

I wouldn't...

I felt sorry for my ex when he called in tears saying he had seen his friend killed in Afghanistan, and his ex had dumped him while he was there...this was after he hadn't contacted Tia in 3 years or seen her in 4... forgotten birthdays and xmas... but then a few months later I was moping up HIS mess, with Tia, and the pain and anguish she went to because he wailed on his promise...and trust me all my sympathy vanished in a heartbeat. :shakehead:

He sounds too much like a w*nker to actually kill himself. But if you are worried... call him and then just tell him that you've got a load of his mail for him to come and get...I know I sound mean, but men like that deserve everything they get imo. :talkhand:

I wouldn't be either but i know how you must feel, i would be the same. Ryan's dad is an ass munch but if i was in ure situation i wouldnt be able to stop worrying :hug:

I would love to say dont bother your arse about him but I would be worried too probably so if you feel you need to check he is ok then do hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

no u shouldnt be bothered he is an asshole but thats easy for me to say if it were me i would worry too :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm not worried about him tbh. I know it sounds hard but I seriously couldn't give a toss what has happened to him. After the way he has treated me and the kids he deserves nothing from me. I won't have him popping in and out of their lives when he feels like it. :evil:

I just don't know if I should be doing something for the sake of the kids? Oh I don't know.

I guess I'll leave it a while longer. To be honest, the best thing for us would be if he just disappears for good..............

don be bothered and show to him that its him who need you not the other way round. HAve faith

You're bothered for the sake of your children, which is normal.

Could you not get in touch with his family, see if they have heard from him?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back