6 weeks untill babys here

kentgall8484

Reaction score
its six weeks untill my due date. I contacted fob about a month ago to try to sort things out and he just abuses me verbally. Calls me all the names under the sun says im a bad person. All because i didnt get a abortion. I really brings me down. He said in his last txt he doesnt care and no never contact him again. So i havent and wont. He just keeps spreading things about me where i live and people laugh at me when ive done nothing wrong. I just cant seem to get my head around how somone can be so nasty and evil. He wont ever see his child and he chose that.

When the baby comes you'll realise for sure that it's his loss. Maybe you should spread a few rumors about him and his shriveled penis as he's talking crap about you.

best thing dont go as low as him hun, your a better person for it might at times not feel like its the best thing to do but it is. as soon as baby gets here you will know he lost everything and you have it all instead. your a brilliant mummy for not going ahead with what he wanted. and if people stare at you or say things ignore them and it will die down as soon he will run out of things to say and therefore people wont have anything to say or stare at. making you and baby happy to live your lives but it takes time hunni just stick with it x x x

thanks girls it is hard to be the better person but im all my little baby has and i never want my child to feel unwanted so its best he isnt involed x

How awful hun... i also have 6 weeks left and want to contact the father but am scared hes gonna be the same, not sure it to or just wait to let him know shes here x

some people just dont have feelings i guess. I think its easyer to hate me more than accept his role in everything x

i think it is best to just text him when your in labour hunni that way you wont have to put up with him or talk and then it will hit home x x x

thanks girls it is hard to be the better person but im all my little baby has and i never want my child to feel unwanted so its best he isnt involed x

my daughters dad doesnt really want to know her unless he has nothin better to do, he tries to get out csa and everything,im with anew bloke now and she said he is her daddy.

you baby is better off as it doesnt need influence like that, plus it will be easier on your own especially dinancially and you get to put your own routines in place xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back