NEVER use Two Left Feet mail order company!!!

Beanie how could you - on two counts, go to another forum and Two Left Feet you are dirty and wrong and need to sit in the corner and think about what you have done!!

LOL

Did TLF tell you they are being looked at by Watchdog?

I have written 10000 lines " I must not speak to strangers, and must not say thank you to 2 left feet as they smell"

You guys, im pmsl here which aint good had james 11 june with 2nd degree tare n it all wants to split open...Stop makin me laugh Lol :D :D :D
You both r so funny!!

Ouch ouch ok

So whats the latest on this topic??
Funny cos i got there catologue and i thought it was shit so i didnt order, glad i didnt now!!

They sounds right gits and i agree totally with that nappy thang, i have a 18 mnth old toddler and 11 day old here so i use about 8-10 nappies a day, how many days worth shall we save?? imagine if i save for a week or 10 days that will be close to 100 nappies, shit thats scary...get it shit, ahahaha ouch ouch OUCH must give this game up this laughin game, hurts too much still!! :D :D :D

keep me posted babs
xx

Aha, loads of saved nappies.

Well the latest is on 2nd June they said they would refund me within 30 days as stated in the Distance Selling Regulations - time is ticking and still no refund. Trading Standards said if I don't get it within the 30 days they will help me.

I have read on the web that others are not getting their refunds.

I cannot tell you have dodgy these guys are, it's not just a matter of crap service, that we all get from time to time, but illegal trading.

i wish u all the very best in getting your refund, sounds like u and alot of other suffering ladies and gents needs it, Hugs all round, :wink: :wink: :wink:

I cannot tell you have dodgy these guys are, it's not just a matter of crap service, that we all get from time to time, but illegal trading.

They are really rubbish :wall: - I have been warning mums to be that I know of to avoid them. :( Instead have been pointing them in the direction of Kiddicare :D

I know this is a well old post of mine but about a month or so ago they did get featured on BBC's Watchdog, so I am glad I reported them!

Yaay for justice for Mother's and Mum's to Be !!

did you ever get your refund?

My pram is from kiddicare great service

yeah im interested to know what came of this?

Yep I got my refund through for the correct amount the day after Trading Standards managed to get through to them on my behalf. I think if they had not done that I may have had to take them to court.

So the matter is all close thank god, but it caused so much stress and it's just plain wrong to be treated that badly.

Yes I too have heard good things about Kiddicare.

I am now really paranoid about ordering things off the net and if I do it will now be with my credit card and not debit card as you are better protected against rip off merchants!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back