TWO LEFT FEET!?

clucky77

Reaction score
I am getting so frustrated with this company. I emailed 3 weeks ago re the status of my order (as am moving abroad, it's imperative I get my goods within the max 8 weeks specified).

U have emailed 3 times in 3 weeks and no response! They do not have a phone line for after sales care, and the sales care say 'all I can do is apologise'.

They are giving me the WORST after sales care. :wall: :wall: :wall: I regret buying from them :wall:

Questions-

Has anyone ever been sucessful in getting a phone number for after sales care? Has anyone emailed them and actually had a rsponse and got things sorted out?

They should NOT be allowed to add this stress to a pregnancy! :evil:

Thanks

How did you pay? If it was by credit card and you don't mind getting your money back instead of the goods I would contact them and see if you can get your money back via them/

All the reviews say it takes months to get your £ back - months I don't have as I'm moving abroad. Very stressful - not sure if I should start asking for money back now or just wait and hope the goods arrive.

I wish I read the reviews before purchasing - people are having to take them to court to get £ back :(

Is it worth a trip up there? Maybe someone nearer could go and speak to someone higher?

daftscotslass said:
How did you pay? If it was by credit card and you don't mind getting your money back instead of the goods I would contact them and see if you can get your money back via them/

That's what I was going to suggest too.

The problem is you CAN'T contact them! It is so rediculous. There is no after sales phone line and they ignore emails. People have actually taken them to court on this! Grrrrrrrrrrr.

They'll agree to a refund and 3 months later, still no money in your account! I am so angry I did'nt read the reviews before I purchased. :wall:

No, I meant contact your card provider and claim via them. You should be protected in the event of goods not turning up and you don't have to rely on TLF to refund you - it's your card company's job to chase them.

oh right. yep... well i have sent an email asking to cancel my order. they are menat to refund within 30 days, but from reading reviews I am not too sure they will!

So, perhaps I will give them 30 days and then contact the bank to do that.
I really don't wanting to be dealing with this from abroad!

Cheers!

Two Left Feet have got a terrible reputation for online sales. Lots of people on here have had bad experiences.... hope you get it sorted out though.

So, I got my hubby to email and reiterate we have cancelled our order and we actually got a phone call this monring! Gosh! After they say they only do email correspondence...

the lady said she will persoanlly oversee my order and make sue it's here on time. Hmmm, fingers crossed!

beanie thought she'd got stung by them but they actually refunded in the end :)

I tried to cancel my order after hearing bad reviews on here - 2 days later my item arrived. Fingers crossed you get yours hun

I ordered a tripp trapp from them, and ended up cancelling my order as I got one from a place that actually delivered it :roll: Two left feet eventually responded to my cancelllation email and said I would be refunded within 30 days, which I wasn't. I just kept emailing and emailing them and eventually I got my money back and an email aplogising for their "oversight". Never again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back