NEVER use Two Left Feet mail order company!!!

:shock: OMG that is a disgrace!!!, I have just read the reveiws and cannot for the life in me inderstand why they are wtill allowed to trade!!!

If i was you i would wtite to Thats Life magazine they have a consumer warrior bit and also in the Daily mirror ( i think it's in on Thursdays)Penman and green or summat who expose idiots like these people.
That way thousands of people will see what a set of Kn**s they are!!!!!!

If I don't get my dosh back I will write to the papers as well.

BBC's Watchdog got back to me so maybe they will do a piece too :)

minikins said:
If I don't get my dosh back I will write to the papers as well.

BBC's Watchdog got back to me so maybe they will do a piece too :)

That's great news!

It really bugs me when baby companies leave you waiting, don't they understand babies grow? Whatever you order you need it ASAP?!?!

Exactly Urchin and that we are all so busy and stressed etc the baby things we buy are important and we don't have time to fart around !!

Have you got anywhere with them???

I got one email on 2nd June saying sorry you are cancelling your order (but not acknowleging the fact they did not respond before) and that they will refund me within 30 days as per their terms and conditions. I have seen on those reviews though that some people have not got their money in the time promised.

However, Trading Standards said to me if they don't refund me in the 30 days they will get into discussions with them so I have faith I will get my money eventually but they are dragging their feet and the whole thing is still out of order.

I think that they have acted appallingly (sp).

They'll be on Watchdog soon enough surely, look at all the complaints!

Oh yeah forgot to mention their website says they have a proper complaints process and you can write to their Board of Directors and I did this when writing to Watchdog & Trading Standards and they responded but the Company didn't !!

I feel like packaging up one of Dom's turds and sending it them in the post - LOL !

minikins said:
I feel like packaging up one of Dom's turds and sending it them in the post - LOL !

You go girl!! :dance: :dance:

Emilia xx

OMG that would be so funny! Imagine if they got a load of shitty nappies in the post, rofl :lol:

I think we should save up all our shitty nappies and send them to them from all around the country on the same day - LOL

Problem is that I use reusables, so they'll have to return it after getting a slodgy handful. :wink:

Apparently watch dog have already started to investigate them (I was told this after I ordered something from them)

Yes another forum....but it didn't mean anything, it was just a couple of times and I didn't feel anything for it, it was just meaningless chat. This forum is my first love, I promise I won't do it again :wink:

lmao beanie :lol: :lol:

Did you get ripped off too?

Erm...no I got my order in 2 days but I think this was just because it was a small thing (a changing bag) before you lynch me minikins - I even sent them a gushing thank you letter too. Feel so dirty and soiled now :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back