Flaming ebay and royal mail

kellylou

Reaction score
I sent an item last month and its not arrived it was well packaged and well labelled and the seller wants a refund i understand but i am now going to be out of pocket again because of flaming royal mail, i have filed a lost item claim which you can only do 15 days after the item was posted so this was 1st nov and not heard anything back and seller wants a replacement or full ref, why shld I have to refund when I have proof I have paid for the postage?!!?:wall2: Could do without this when I am due in 2 weeks argh!!

Oh no... I had exactly the same thing. I agree it's not your fault and shouldn't have to refund, at least til royal mail refund you. I must admit tho, I did to avoid a bad feedback x

yeah thats what I want to do but he sounds like the kind of person who will leave negative even tho I have genuinely tried to help

Have u been in contact wiv eBay? I think u should b insured thru them if u can provide proof of postage x

I am trying to but they are busy the guy left me negative feedback even tho I am making a claim, really pisd off to be honest. I have 100% feedback with 1005 ratings and now its 99.3%

You're only protected though ebay if you sent it signed for so you have proof of delivery rather than proof of postage - Royal Mail will insure you up to 10x the value of a 1st class stamp unless you pay for extra. Hope you get your money back from them soon x

no i didnt offered the buyer the option am so annoyed i always end up losing out!

You should still get your money back from royal mail x

guess what item has been returned to me today as they didn't collect from the sorting office!?!??! argh! onto ebay to get the negative feedback removed time for a seller to fight back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back