NEVER use Two Left Feet mail order company!!!

minikins

Reaction score
GRRRR !! I am so upset and angry with them and my order is STILL not sorted. Here is the quick version.

• Placed order online 13 days ago
    Got email confirmation straight through
    Not heard anything since to say out of stock or on the way
    Sent 3 emails to chase last week - no response to any!!
    Just tried to call as no luck on email front - their answer message says you cannot chase by phone it has to be email
    So I went through to sales and said I need to speak to a human and can't get through any other way
    My message is to be passed and someone will call me today - will keep you posted

I feel I am in limbo as the order was for a lot of money and I can't seem to do anything to find out what's going on. I am at their mercy !!

When I finally get an email response or a call, for which I won't hold my breath, I am going to get a refund. I am also going to report these gits to Watchdog !

Aww im so sorry to hear that hun! That is disgraceful that you havent heard from them! Isn't there even an order number tracker thing on their site?

I was going to get my travel system from them, but i've heard countless bad things about them now, i think we will go and buy it from their shop to save this happening!

Please keep us updated!

Izzyx

Minikins - did you pay by CC? If so I would be tempted to ask your cc company to put the payment on hold until this is sorted out :)

Personally never heard of them, but obviously customer care isn't their good point! Hope you get it sorted!
Hows the little one doing now?!

Thanks for the warning, will defo stay away from them.

Hope you get your ordered goods soon.

Paid by switch and they took my dosh on the 19th May.

Nobody called me back yesterday or emailled so still nothing !!

Am about to ask for a refund and go ape via email - am also going to call them even though I can only speak to sales and not aftersales as they only want your emails.

It's the worst shopping experience ever and that's saying something !!

God they're shite - hope you manage to get it sorted :(

Just reported them to Watchdog and am sending a letter to their Board of Directors and Trading Standards today as they still have not acknowledged any of my attempts to contact them at all.

I am so upset I am nearly crying here, I am now on the phone to my bank to check my rights.

Will keep you posted but I repeat - NEVER USE TWO LEFT FEET, unless you want a great deal of stress and upset in your life :(

I'm pretty sure the bank can refund you & take the pennies back from the company!

I hope they can for you :pray:

I'm having the same to do with Pabo at the moment regarding email support.

Checked with the bank and they cannot refund me as I did not pay with my credit card but with my switch, which acts like cash really !! ARSE !!

This whole thing is depressing me as I need a seat now ASAP, but don't want to pay again to a different company for another as I don't have the dosh and need my refund :x :oops: :cry:

Whens the next baby show - They go there too :evil:

I know this is maybe silly but just incase have you demanded the companys manager on the phone?

Shame I don't live in Bedford or near - I'd of gone there for you :evil:

Bloody Hell!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
The review on that company is shocking! How the heck can they get away with this?

Minikins, I really hope you come right! :pray:
Let us know how you get on!

Emilia xx

All letters to their directors, Watchdog and Trading standards sent yesterday and am faxing them today to make sure everything is covered.

I REPEAT after reading those reviews, which have made me more angry with these gits - NEVER USE TWO LEFT FEET !!

Still not heard from them, so will wait until end of next week (which is generous) and I will then be taking them to court as they still have my dosh and I have nothing.

I have just had to fork out for another car seat as Dom was too big for his old one and I cancelled the order with Two Left Feet and I can't wait for them to respond or send me my money back, so I am now broke ! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Only just got an email from them saying I will get a refund within the next 30 days - although I don't hold out much hope they will live up to this as those reviews say otherwise!!

ARSE !!

Still at least I know I exist as a customer now. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

They are so bad! Definately slate them everywhere!!

Yaay, glad I have you on my side Rosie - I take no prisoners and used to work in Law so will kick their bums !!

xx

they DO need their bums kicking too! What a nightmare!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back