Never mind teenage - how about child pregnany?

Exactly!!! what does our tax money go towards..funding appeals so criminals and immigrants that should be deported can be set free to kill or rape again!!! its sick!!! our government is CRAP! and Tony Blair dosnt change ANYTHING! great idea..lets just make them pay for everything!!!! they pay road tax but hell lets make them pay congestion too!!!! soon we will have to pay tax for walking on the pavement!!!!

Well done!!! Charles Clarke..job done well!! :clap:

this topic is making me laugh now we sound like a bunch of old women!!!

This 11 year old girl is from my town - West Lothian, and I want to point out that she is a minority! Most people are quite affluent (too snobby for my liking). We moved out here last July from Edinburgh (the place she went on a night out!) for a new build, bigger house.

Can I just say, no offence to anyone, but I can't abide it when you see little girls tarted up with mini skirts and make up and they are about 8! Im 23 and things have certainly changed since I was young, I was into my barbies and still wearing pretty dresses until secondary school.

Not that it is any diffrerent having a boy, but it horrifies me bringing a daughter up in this world, paedo's, rapists the lot. I certainly wont let my little daughter go about like a little trollop like half the kids nowadays. I walk down the road and there's young kids talking about blow jobs! I would never of known what that was at that age. And if I saw someone on tv kissing, I used to giggle my head off. Naivity. Innocence.

Children aren't children long enough these days, I am old fashioned, and want to keep my daughter an innocent child for as long as possible. :D

i see it all the time now..they look about 10 going on 20 its disgusting..how can the parents condone it

I completly agree with Emilia. Im sorry if I offend anyone or speak out of tone but this girl is not a woman or a teenager she's a child which has now been taken away from her.
Sounds like she is not fit to be a parent and by the sounds of it neither are her parents - letting her smoke for starters!
She does not deserve to have a baby and it is ridiculous that her parents are "proud" of her!
Im not a fan of abortion but in this case she should have a choice of 2 options ... either have an abortion or in these sort of cases social services should get involved and take that child of her and up for adoption to a family who deserve a child and that will give it all the love and care it deserves in life.

There are too many messed up sick people in this world.

Hi

Wow just read this makes me sick to my stomach... thata allim gonna say :?
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back