Warning about Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urchin

Reaction score
After recent forum "issues" I think I need to explain something.

Someone (with apparently no life of their own) is trying to shit stir among forum members using Facebook.
They made a new facebook profile pretending to be morganuk, using her name and her picture.
They used this fake profile to message Jade&Evie and say horrible things about Evie. How nice.

Obviously Jade was angry about this, and told a couple of her friends. Word got back to morganuk who was also understandably upset as she was being blamed for something she didn't do.
After talking to both of them I decided to do a bit of digging and we realised that the fake profile name was spelled wrong, so was different to Morganuks actual profile.

I have decided to make this announcement just incase this shit stirrer tries again: if you get a horrible message on facebook, before you close the window, CHECK THEIR FRIENDS LIST. That way if it is a fake profile, they won't have all the PF friends you have.

If you are the person responsible for doing this, nice one, well done, hope you are pleased with yourself. :roll:
Now get lost and get a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111