Never have I thought...

VickyClare

Reaction score
That becoming a Mommy would be so hard, so painful, so devastating.

I'm on an all time low right now. I'm happy that I have my MRI scan so soon on 23rd but at the same time what will they find? Can they help us? Can they make my dream of becoming a Mother a reality?

Sorry everyone, just feeling tearful and down. Our baby Rebecca would be 1 on 7th May. When I woke up this morning and saw the sunshine all I could think of is our Becky should be with us, I should be holding our baby, loving our baby and showing her off to the world. And our Joshua, he should be there with his big sis. All happy and loving. But all we have are two graves. Nothing to hold, no child to see grow up. I'll never stop loving them I just want to know Why? I know I'm not the only one. And I know that things could be so much worse, but right now I just want my babies back.

Sorry I just needed to get this out xxxx

Last edited:
Really sorry to hear you're feeling so low. I hope you get some answers with the MRI. Sending hugs :hugs: x x

Oh Im sorry you are feeling lo. Totally understandable. Take each day at a time! Big Hug xxx

Thanks again :hugs::hugs:

Thought I'd pop in as I can't sleep. I had 2 teeth out on Friday and at the time I thought he was trying to break my jaw lol. Still having pain from it hence why I'm still awake.

I'm feeling better about things (baby related) at the minute but it's such a roller coaster of emotions.

Love to all xxxxxx

Last edited:
Sending big hugs- you've been through such a lot in such a short space of time. Stay strong.

Hi Vicky, sorry for not posting earlier, I didn't feel I could offer much. I tried to not make Wednesday a massive day for us but of course it was always going to be. Uncertainty can be really unnerving. It really is quite amazing what they can do, and I hope whatever the mri reveals is quickly managed. You're much stronger than you think Vicky, I know you can do it. x

Hi Vicky

How are you doing now? I can't imagine how tough things are for you right now. You just need to try hope that the doctors know what they're doing and the MRI will help point them in the right direction. I'm struggling myself right now, so worried that I'll never hold my own wee baby in my arms and get to be a mummy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back