I so thought I was over this!

MrsCow

Reaction score
Have just been to collect my eldest son from school and one of the mums there, rather sheepishly ( she knew about my mc in jan ), told me she was 13 weeks pregnant! Im so pleased for her and could tell she felt awkward bout telling me and I really dont want it to be like that. But i know now that she must have known she pregnant wen i confided i having mc, and i dont know really, but wen i got home i jjust felt really tearful all over again and i thought id got past that stage. Just really cross with myself!! :wall2:

:hugs: itd been 6 months and i still cry for my baby hun x its ok these things take time and you will never forget xx you just learn to accept it thats all hun

Last edited:
i still get sad, have a good cry on occasions, for what i lost and what i still don't have :hug:

Oh honey :hugs: I have terrible up and downs, I'm sure everyone in our position does.xx

:hugs: I still get down days about my mc in June last year, it really does take time to get over what u lost, u never ever forget though xx

Don't be cross with yourself. It's an emotion you have to deal with, perfectly 'normal'. It's not like you are mad with her or anything, it's just stirred up some raw emotions. Unfortunately, these things can surface time and time again and sometimes when we least expect it. Just be gentle with yourself and let out the grief when it comes. Take care. xx

It's good to cry, the ups and downs will hit us when we are feeling more emotional and it's our way of dealing with it, Mine was in March 2010 (two years ago) and it can feel distant and then raw depending on me and where i'm at or what I see on tely etc . It would be far worse if you bottled it up, vent and then keep moving on hun X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back