Never been in so much agony!

I am going to go a&e, after dinner. I feel bad for putting it off but I'm going, I just hope its not serious x

Hope they manage to find out and sort out whatever is causing the pain. Let us know how you get on. Big hugs x

I'm sat in a&e now, have a feeling that I'm not going to be seen till after 10pm

i hope ur not there till 10 hun and i hope they find out whats wrong hun big hugs x

Finally back home in my nice warm bed! Was indeed after 10 lol. Doctor said everything is ok, no infections thankfully but I was told to keep an eye out for dodgy smells. I was given Naproxen to take with my codiene. So hopefully the pain will subside soon, I hope x

Glad you have some strong painkillers and make sure you do get some rest hun xx

Last edited:
I'm still in a lot of pain :( I've done a heap of research and I think I've found the problem, I think my gas is cause by IBS. I've checked up with my systems and they match up, along with my anxiety, I read my miscarriage threat is an extra 30%. I'm extremely concerned and upset, I don't want to continually miscarry, I'm feeling pretty gutted.

Last edited:
Hun google can be a wonderful tool but it can also be the devil in disguise. You got to be strong and positive. In reality- yes there is always the chance of mc again- but it's the same for everyone. I even read somewhere that some evidence suggests after miscarriage you're more likely to not have another straight away coz your body is prepared for pregnancy. How true that is I don't know. I'm sure there are a lot of stories that would both support and dismiss that statement. Chin up and keep smiling. I'm sure it will happen for you xx

Try to stay away from google hun, miscarriage usually is 'bad luck' as the GPs say. The chances are you will have a healthy pregnancy next time. I know its hard to feel positive about these things when its still so raw but googling will drive you insane. Hope your pain is easing hun x

Google is Satan is disguise, I'll try not to do it next time, but the particular article I read about IBS was on the daily mail site. Anyway went to the doctors today and I've been giving a cocktail of tablets o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back