Absolute agony

Hunnie

Reaction score
I'm actually in absolute agony with this back pain :'(. Pain killers aren't even touching it and I still think the only thing to blame is the epidural attempts :( x

Oh no :(

I had awful back pain after I had Caleb. Painkillers weren't helping at all and I could barely take a step without feeling like my back was going to break!

In the end I had to go the chiropractor. Your GP might be able to refer you to one, but mine's a nightmare and they told me I'd have a 2 month wait to see my doctor, let alone wait for a referral so I just found one privately.

Xxx

I have an appointment with osteopath after 8week check to be realigned lol I cant wait

All I can seem to do is make cracking noises :(. Doctors definitely on Monday!!! X

I click when I walk and have just finished a course of diazepam and tramadol for really bad pains :-( my pelvis is out of alignment so could be that?? Its so horrible :-( it makes it so hard to get stuff done xx

I had an epidural and the back pain after was horrendous! It seemed to ease after 2 months but after any heavy lifting/housework its back with a vengance (if thats how you spell it haha)

I had awful backpain to the point that i sat crying because it hurt so bad.

I was given some codeine... If thats how you spell it? and that was the only pain killer that worked.

Its horrible so i sympathise with you hun

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back