Never again

Squiglet

Reaction score
We went to the fireworks display last night and parade where they walk a statue of the Virgin Mary round town then set fireworks off when it reaches the harbour (its a national fiesta celebrating the virgin mary getting pregnant... poor woman, if the 25th really is Jesus birthday she was pregnant for a year and 2 weeks and I thought 9 months was bad :lol: )... so to save time I gave lil miss jar food because we wouldn't be getting home until 10pm...so it was quick and easy to do. But never again shall I be feeding lil miss fish and rice jar food...

OMG even her pee smelt of fish this morning. Twas horrible. I've made tuna bake and fish pie for lil miss before but shes never just oozed fish smell from her pores... :lol: I've even bathed her twice but she still smells.. :lol: :lol: Poor fishy lil miss :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

It's like when I eat sugar puffs... my wee always smells of sugar puffs...makes me laugh

:puke: :puke: :puke:

Lovely, fish is the worst afterwards anyway....might think twice about the tuna pasta jar in our cupboard now :lol: Poor Lil miss

OH DEAR GOD!!! I've just changed a poopy bum... :puke: I can only smell fish now. :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back