Lil miss walking...

Squiglet

Reaction score
She's really much better than the vid... we have loads of bumps...She thinks she can walk fine and sometimes just walks off, forgets shes not so steady on her feet and plonk on the floor :lol: :lol: :lol: She even says thank you when you help her up :lol: :lol: :lol: And she loves toddling around after Tia.

Lil miss proving she like proper cuddles although the cat is apparently the best... :lol: Huggie is the new word atm... it was quack quack... but now its huggie :lol: Lil miss is very affectionate... loves giving everyone an ahhhh huggie... and kisses :D

Cor don't I sound odd on film.... :lol:

We also when to the festivals over the weekend to celebrate the conception of Jesus Christ (poor mary was pregnant for 12 and half months, I thought 9 was bad enough) But lil miss who is usually terrified of balloons just fell in love with this one and its now her new best friend... :lol:
DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

Tia got one too :)
DSC_0081-1.jpg

We went to see the now aptly lilmiss named BANG BANG BANG :lol: which lil miss thought were great, I thought considering shes terrified of anything that makes a noise would hate it... but she loved every minute :shock:
Lil miss cosy warm and in her sling.. :)
DSC_0086.jpg

Bang Bang Bang...
DSC_0189.jpg

and the candle light procession with brass band with this... and the Christmas lights...
DSC_0325.jpg

DSC_0334.jpg

Oh yer... and Fisch and chips... :lol: :lol: :lol:
DSC_0331.jpg

Thought I'd post a few as I haven't and won't for a while.

ooooh isn't she a little minx!!! cracked me up when she was trying to open the door!

Her walking is coming on a treat. Evie has decided to give up for some reason :think:

She is just brilliant Squig, I was sooo looking forward to seeing a vid of her walking. :dance:

Oh, and your cat deserves a medal :rotfl:

She makes me crack up!! they are excellent videos squiglet, i was really looking forward to seeing lil miss walking, she is gorgeous!

Aww she is so fantastic, the one hugging the cat is so lovely :D

Oh she is so funny :lol: I couldn't help giggling when she fell over at the end, I'm so mean but it was just soooo cute!

And I agree with daftscotslass - you're cat is awesome and so patient! :lol:

Thanks for sharing - really put a smile on my face :)

THAT....is the most well behaved cat i have ever seen! Mine would of had kyrans eyes out if he'd done that! Lol lil miss is like a rocket on her feet! bet shes had some nice bumps!

Them vids were ace... poor cat! :lol: Thanks for sharing xx

Sage said:
THAT....is the most well behaved cat i have ever seen! Mine would of had kyrans eyes out if he'd done that!
I was thinking that! My cat doesn't even like being in the same room!!!
She's lovely! A complete cheeky monkey!

Aww go kitty lol loves a bit o love too !

Andd aww at the power *im in trouble* run towards ya bless her little heart, wonder how long before she can escape lol Awww lil monkeyyy

OMG!!! she is soooooo cute. Those videos are so funny...you really do have the most tollerant cat in the world!!! :cheer:

lol, I loved those vids!!! I agree, your cat is a star - is the gate to keep Lil miss in, or to keep the cat safe? :rotfl: She is gorgeous Squiglet, her little personality really shines through!

aww, they are lovely vids! I loved the one of her and your cat...how well behaved is that cat btw?? :shock: One of mine went for Iz the other day and all she was doing was trying to stroke her.

Lil miss is gorgeous as ever xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back