Negative opks - advice please

Helloitsme

Reaction score
Hi all. I keep getting high (flashing smiley) on my clear blue digital opk and no peak (straight smiley). Having some cm. So have been cross checking against a normal opk - and its negative.

I'm in cd13....I know it's early but I can't help but worry I'm not going to ovulate. Last month I got a peak on cd12.

Do you think I will get a positive soon? And how reliable are they...could I get negatives and still get a bfp in two weeks? Thanks x

When I was trying for my second I had this. I thought I was never going to ovulate, but I did! I think it was on day 17. Though i didnt fall pregnant on that cycle I did on the next and ovulated at the same sort of time. I thought I was a 14 day ovulating kina girl but nope!

Also to add the next cycle when I did get pregnant I didn't use the clear blue ones and instead used just normal ones and I never got a positive so I went with my cm and that worked. So I don't trust ovulation tests completely.

Last edited:
I had 10 days of flashing smiles before getting my solid smile on CD16. Don't lose hope just yet!

I'm in my TWW now, and on 7DPO. Feeling quite sick this morning but trying not to get my hopes up, surely it's too early for any symptoms?!

You can implant from day 6 so I wouldn't say it's too early. I definitely got symptoms that early in both pregnancies - vivid dreams, upset stomach and night sweats - all from 6dpo. Good luck chick!!xxx

Hi all,

Im having the same sort of thing this month.

I have had smiley flashing face for 5 days now but no solid face. Going to test again this afternoon to see if its changed. I've had very little ovulation CM this month where as last month I had lots.

I had a pain in my right hand side the other day which might have been egg being released??

Am i ovulated?? Am I not ovulating??? Who knows......

x

It's so annoying isn't it! I got bloody sick of seeing those flashing smiles. Your body should just let you know very clearly what's going on. Then even if you are (fairly) confident you did OV then there's symptom spotting to drive you mad!

You can implant from day 6 so I wouldn't say it's too early. I definitely got symptoms that early in both pregnancies - vivid dreams, upset stomach and night sweats - all from 6dpo. Good luck chick!!xxx

Thanks Babybee. Trying to stay vaguely rational, but it's so easy to get carried away... Only my first month ttc so still in the bubble where I'm desperately hoping I'll be super lucky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back