Nearly there

Bee7

Reaction score
So the big day is nearly upon me. One more sleep until i'm going into hospital to be induced. I imagine this time in 12 hours i'm going to be shitting it BIG time. This really wasn't the way i thought my pregnancy would end, it's been so smooth up until the last few weeks. But thats life and i guess if it means i get bubs sooner then i shouldn't really complain.

I'll be txting my bump buddy becciboo26 (and beckyjane if you're still around hun, not seen you on here for ages!) to keep you all updated. Just want to say a massive thanks for all the support, advice and loveliness you've all provided over the months. I've been with PF since tri 1 and i really don't know how i would have coped without it at times *getting emotional now!*

Hopefully i'll be back soon (and in one piece) with a little boy in tow and can update you all with my birth story. It still doesn't feel real. See you all on the other side of childbirth! xxxx

Good luck hope it all progresses quickly and smoothly tomorrow xxx

good luck hope it all goes swimmingly x

Best of luck hun, hope things go smoothly xxxx

Good luck! Hope it all goes smoothly and quickly for you x

wooohoooo!! exciting times now - i am on standby- counting on you to fill my time tomorrow!!lol :) xx

Omg Bee the very best of luck hunny, hope it's not a drawn out process :hug: xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back