Nearly there

I agree with you nicki, this is my third and ive gone a bit nuts, i think thats because its a girl!!! Im the only girl in my family and she will be the first in 37 years so i think i have a good excuse :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: xxxx

hev&madi said:
Minxy said:
I'll never knock a shopaholic again after I took the pee out of Hev and then Madi surprised us all! :shock: :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

im still buying more now :oops:

ah but you have to dont you hev..because she will need some bigger baby clothes as she grows :wink: :wink:

Eblinx said:
hev&madi said:
Minxy said:
I'll never knock a shopaholic again after I took the pee out of Hev and then Madi surprised us all! :shock: :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

im still buying more now :oops:

ah but you have to dont you hev..because she will need some bigger baby clothes as she grows :wink: :wink:

Yeah and she was prem so none of the newborn clothes fit her, what an excuse!

Apart from the scans and the wonder of a LO growing inside, shopping has been the best part of being PG for me!! I love getting all the little clothes out and looking at them, and now that we have finished the nursery, I love going in there and just standing imagining what our daughter will look like in her cot.

Tasha20 said:
I still have a few more things to get yet but not in any hurry, lol I want to be out when everyones christmas shopping lol I love it makes me feel all festive :cheer: Saying that tho I know what im like I will be a right wingeing cow and moan the whole time cuz of people barging into me :roll: :lol:

I still have a lot of things to get. I have been trying to be organised and have made a list but still need to purchase it all! I agree with Tasha though - I love Christmas and being in the shops with all the decorations up - getting excited just thinking about it!!

Well done everyone for being so organised! :cheer:

OMG i feel REALLY unorganised after readin this thread, all i have so far is all the clothes to six months a weeks worth of nappies, and the feeding stuff, oh and dad got me a cot, but it has no mattress....

she'll be clothed, and fed, but she'll be sleeping on the floor and be carried unless pull my finger out haha...

not even got a nursery yet :l lol

ah well, ill sort it... soon *i hope* haha

I havnt got a nursery for my little girl yet either, Me and OH live with his parents and we are in the middle of converting the attick for our room and then our old room for the little one, but none of that will be done before she is born, I don't really mind anyway as she will be with us for the first few months so plenty of time yet :D

Tasha20 said:
I havnt got a nursery for my little girl yet either, Me and OH live with his parents and we are in the middle of converting the attick for our room and then our old room for the little one, but none of that will be done before she is born, I don't really mind anyway as she will be with us for the first few months so plenty of time yet :D

Same here Tash. We are waiting to hear from the council as to whether we are going to be rehoused so are staying at mum and dad's at the moment so its unlikely (even if we do get offered a place before he is born) that we will have a nursery all up and ready. Have got everything for the nursery mind you like border, lampshade etc so that when we do move we can get it all ready.

But like you say, no rush as he will be in a Moses basket for a while anyhow and wont be in a cot in a nursery so not a major problem

It is nice having everything ready like the nursery but its not important :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back