nearly there....

JuicyJess

Reaction score
:shock: OMG peeps its nearly time now!!!! its september and very soon we will be giving birth to out little gorgeous sons or daughters! :D arnt you all exited?? i no i am!! :p i wish you all the best of luck and hopefully we wont go over due! haha xxx

When what's your due date?

Mines 11th and I'm having a girl!

Jess your little girl is due on my Birthday - A good date to be born I reckon :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have 4 weeks left today....Due the 5th October.......I'm very excited about the baby, but not looking forwards to much to the birth! :?

I think I'm having a girl too....Hubby wouldn't let me find out though, so it is just a guess! :wink:

Hope you are all well

I am so excited....I lost my mucous plug on Friday!!!! I just know it will be anytime now. I've dialated to a 1 1/2 cm so far. Not long now! Good luck all!

wow i wish i could say that! i cant wait much longer lol i wish you the best of luck!! keep us posted!! xxx

Wow - you guys aren't too far ahead of me, but even a week is a long time in a pregnancy!!

My due date is 28th October and we don't know what we're having yet, but we're getting very excited!

Good luck

LBxx

im soo excited but at the sametime im crapping myself lol cant wait to meet ethan :D

don't be crapping urself zor, i'm alway's here if you need me/ want to ask me something or just need a good chat over the web cam :D

lol cool, my birthday is on the 11th - same as ashley's baby

my god daughter's birthday is the 16th - same as Jess's baby

and my son's birthday is the 28th - same as littlebump's baby!

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back