Nearly there

Jaidy

Reaction score
Felt a great sense of relief today, Rich and I went to Babies 'R' Us and got all the Moses and Cot linen and we are pretty much finished with the baby shopping. Like I said, im relieved but also a bit sad as I love shopping :oops:

Only got another pack of newborn sleepsuits to get and a sleeping bag! Hospital bag items all purchased now too, apart from the odd, non essential items.

Collecting Travel System as soon as my auntie sends us a cheque to pay for it, Mum and Dad are buying the Moses Basket and Gym and the Bouncer and Cot Mobile are being bought by other relatives too.

Completing all of this feels like its coming more and more to the end of the road, still got over 10 weeks to go but being organised makes me feel more prepared which can only be a good thing! No doubt il see some more frivolous bits to buy before he arrives anyhow. :rotfl:

How are all you other girlies doing? All on to the final purchases now?

Know the feeling, we bought the last bits and peices about 2 weeks ago now, so all we are missing now is baby itself!

only got bedding for the cot, a changing matt thingy to go on top of the cot, and a baby bath and we are done.

Oh, and a few silly things for the hospital bags.

but loads of it is still at my mums, so i need to get it all here!

:oops: i can't say ive got much for this baby to be honest. Poor thing.

its got the necessities and thats it.

I have all the important stuff o/h bought everything last thursday.

I only need to get a breast pump, Play mat, Nappies, wipes, toys .........

Hiya :wave: ive got everything in more than adequate quantities but still cant help myself on ebay, especially with clothes :lol: and today i won a baby swing but think i will put it away for her for christmas as its almost new, people keep asking me what i need for her and tbh i dont the next person that asks think i will say vouchers so can get things as and when i need them as she grows. Heres what i won today just in case you want a nose :lol: :lol: :lol: xxxx

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... %3AIT&rd=1

kayzee said:
Hiya :wave: ive got everything in more than adequate quantities but still cant help myself on ebay, especially with clothes :lol: and today i won a baby swing but think i will put it away for her for christmas as its almost new, people keep asking me what i need for her and tbh i dont the next person that asks think i will say vouchers so can get things as and when i need them as she grows. Heres what i won today just in case you want a nose :lol: :lol: :lol: xxxx

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... %3AIT&rd=1

Thats a bargain Kaye. Id keep it back for chrimbo then thats Tia sorted!

Budge, so long as your baby has the neccessities then thats fine! I think its very easy to go waaaaaayyyy over the top and spend too much unecessarily anyway, at least your not frittering money think of it that way.

I'll never knock a shopaholic again after I took the pee out of Hev and then Madi surprised us all! :shock: :D

Hi

I am nearly finished. Got to get the buggy board, moses basket linen and rain cover for pushchair. also need some car set belt covers as can not find the old ones anywhere. Babys bag is packed for hospital and need to get mine sorted. Have most things. need pjs. Been buying new born nappies. Bought some yesterday in morrisons. Huggies are 2.99 for a newborn pack instead of 3.79. So got a couple.

Hannah X

I have got everything ready now so all i need is my baby! :D

I think for first time moms we tend to go 'overboard'.

I'm a first time mom - need i say more :lol:

ebony_preggy said:

enjoy your shopping hun :cheer: ,i am a third time mum and trust me i am still as bad if not worse :oops: :lol: xx

Only thing i need to get now is my pram, but need to wait until my dad sends us up the cheque, which hopefully won't be too long!

Vicki83 said:
Only thing i need to get now is my pram, but need to wait until my dad sends us up the cheque, which hopefully won't be too long!

Have you picked one yet hun :D xx

Hopefully i'll be able to get the mamas and papas Pliko Travel System, as i really want one with a pram bit too other than just the car seat and buggy, although i know i'll probably hardly use it!

I just hope by the time i get the cheque (which he says will be next month arrrghhh), there's not a long waiting list or anything!

ebony_preggy said:

I agree, my DH keeps telling my off for buying stuff i dont need..he already has a daughter..but i cant help myself! :doh:

I still have a few more things to get yet but not in any hurry, lol I want to be out when everyones christmas shopping lol I love it makes me feel all festive :cheer: Saying that tho I know what im like I will be a right wingeing cow and moan the whole time cuz of people barging into me :roll: :lol:

Minxy said:
I'll never knock a shopaholic again after I took the pee out of Hev and then Madi surprised us all! :shock: :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

im still buying more now :oops:

Just packed hospital bag got it all in a rucksack just need to put in a drink and snacks phone charger and my book! we have'nt got the outfit to bring baby home in yet as Luke and Oh want to run out and get get that when we know the sex and size.
As for baby bits we are only getting basics, so all we have left to get is a few new moses sheets a mobile and socks.
It has
Bottels & sterilizer
bed & blankets
some clothes both boy & girl clothes & bibs
nappies & wash stuff ect
pram & raincover
chair & high chair
what more dose it need

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts