Nearly 16DPO, no AF, negative tests!! HELPPPP

Oh god :( still time yet! Don't loose hope. I haven't yet! Xx

Just want to know what the hell is up lol! I don't feel pregnant lol but never missed AF before! I'm so impatient too, this is torture haha xxx

It is I completely agree! lol

I'm feeling really sick at the minute. Every time I move I feel like I'm going to vomit :( it's not good with an 18month old climbing all over me! lol knowing my luck though it will turn out to be a bug or something rather than a BFP:( im keeping hopeful though :) xx

Sounds more hopeful than me! Fingers crossed for you! Have been put off going to the walk in now as they'll just do a urine sample and nothing will clearly show! Can't get an appt now til 29th (should have booked last night! :mad: ) so a bit unsure what to do!! When are you going to gp? Xx

Sounds more hopeful than me! Fingers crossed for you! Have been put off going to the walk in now as they'll just do a urine sample and nothing will clearly show! Can't get an appt now til 29th (should have booked last night! :mad: ) so a bit unsure what to do!! When are you going to gp? Xx

Oh god! That's not good. What are you going to do?

My doctors don't have any pre bookable appointments anymore. You just have to ring them at 8am. I'm going to ring them Friday morning. It's quite easy to get an appointment so I'm sure I will get one for Friday xx

I don't know! My doctors do that for "emergencies" of which I know they will not classify this as!!

I will be expecting an uodate from you on Friday, if not good news beforehand!! Xx

Why don't you ring the clinic in the walk in for advice? Or ring your doctors and ask them to ask the doctor for a blood form?

Mine have done that for me before. Just ask the receptionist to explain the situation and wait for advice. My doctors also have telephone consultations so can u get one of those?

I will do :) let me know how you get on xx

Oooh actually there was a "telephone advice" option when booking online, I might try that!

I will do!!:) xx

I hope you can get some advice or help! And
Obviously your BFP!!

Xxx

Thank you so much! I hope for you too!

I've never been pregnant before so this is allllll bewildering!

Roll on 18 dpo!!! Xxx

I have a slight twinge on my left side, doesnt feel like the pain you get at ovulation but hmmmm! X

I've been pregnant 3 times. 1 daughter. And it's still bewildering! Hahahaha

Twinges are a good sign :) xx

Any update?

Felt slightly sick earlier, had a glass of wine instead of lunch haha so just scoffed some food, now have full blown stomach ache. Think AF is coming!! Xx

I've got mine :( gutted but at least I've not had to wait too long! Xx

Oh no! Sorry to hear :(

Hopefully things will start to run more clockwork for you now after your last two? I still have nothing, no signs or symptoms really, no sign of AF, negative tests :(

She's come this morning! Surprised as didn't have any cramps last night but oh well! Now I know! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back