Nearly 16DPO, no AF, negative tests!! HELPPPP

ruby_french

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I'm new to all this! Sorry in advance for rambling, but here's my situation:

I'm not actively TTC, so don't ask me what my temps are etc as I don't do any of that. Basically, I know it is highly unlikely that I am pregnant, I just need someone to tell me to pipe down and get real!

SO. I've been on the pill on and off for years and I took my last lot a week before my last AF 13th Dec so haven't been on them since. AF has ALWAYS been on time when I've not been on the pill before, if anything early, but it hasn't arrived this month. I had sex on evening of 26th Dec and according to numerous ovulation calculators I ov'd around the 27th, and I expected AF would be here 10th Jan (give or take a few days due to not being on the pill, but like I said, if anything it's early). At 7dpo (I know not highly accurate considering the circumstances) I had a very bubbly/fluttery feeling in my abdomen, and it was only because of that it occurred to me that I had sex around ov. It's now approx 16 dpo and over the last week or so I have experienced half a day of nausea, going to the toilet a lot (but I do anyway) occasionally felt like I had a UTI, an upset stomach, sore nipples, and VERY crampy on and off, thought AF was coming so many times! So nothing blazingly obvious in my opinion!

Now, like I said I don't know exactly when I ov'd so all guess work but on the evening of "14dpo" I had sex again, and when I went to the toilet 20 mins later there was the SLIGHTEST pink tinge to my CM, like a pin head blob, thought must be related to the sex or that AF was coming, nothing else all evening and next day (on 2nd wee of the day only) there was again a tiny tiny hint of pink in cm, and nothing since. Have felt wet most of the days like AF is here but can't honestly say there is an abundance of cm...

In all, 4 negative pregnancy tests on 8/10/12/15 dpo. Any words of advice?

No words of advice sorry. But I'm the exact same as you. I'm 16dpo. No AF, NoBFP. I'm in limbo. I haven't noticed many symptoms. Except creamy cm and feeling wet.

I'm not sure if you were TTC or not. But good luck. I hope you get the outcome you want xx

Thank you! It's so annoying being in limbo!

I can't classify symptoms such as being tired of having a headache as a symptom as I experience those every day! Lol!
Have a strange watery mouth tonight that's just started. Is your AF late? When are you going to test again if you plan on doing so?

Yes I'm 2 days late. I am a serial tester! Lol I've tested twice today. I will test again tomorrow morning and night and twice every day until I get AF or a BFP. I buy eBay cheapies just for these situations and then buy frers if I see anything lol

What about you? Xx

Oooh spooky so am I! I've thought it was coming most days from about 3dpo as been very crampy and pully, few days I've had nothing. Haha see I was not prepared for this, and Sod's law if I order some from eBay now my period will come before they arrive! I keep thinking "tomorrow it will be here for sure!!".... I did a £2.99 from super drug a week ago, bought a two pack of early response super drug ones which I did weds and fri, then I got over it and thought, it'll come when it comes over the weekend. Yesterday I was getting antsy again so splashed out on a clear biue digi and was a bfn... So don't know what to do now as I thought If i were pregnant that would have picked it up?

Sighhhhh xx

Oooh spooky so am I! I've thought it was coming most days from about 3dpo as been very crampy and pully, few days I've had nothing. Haha see I was not prepared for this, and Sod's law if I order some from eBay now my period will come before they arrive! I keep thinking "tomorrow it will be here for sure!!".... I did a £2.99 from super drug a week ago, bought a two pack of early response super drug ones which I did weds and fri, then I got over it and thought, it'll come when it comes over the weekend. Yesterday I was getting antsy again so splashed out on a clear biue digi and was a bfn... So don't know what to do now as I thought If i were pregnant that would have picked it up?

Sighhhhh xx

Have you had a look on the test sensitivity thread on here? Clear blue digi are 25miu I think! And loads of women get false negatives on them. The first response early response are the best apparently. So I would give them a go but they're not cheap. I think they're around £7/£8 a packet of 2. But worth it for peace of mind if you can't wait. But.. Again not all women will have enough hcg. So you could still get a false negative if you are pregnant. That's why I'm waiting. Home bargains and little shops have cheap tests in. So you could try those of you want to serial test lol

Im really gassy and have CM.. They're my only symptoms lol I keep thinking I will come on but no. Let's see what tomorrow brings.. Hopefully not AF! Haha xx

I bought a 3pk of dipsticks from b&m bargains for 99p! And a 2pk of mid stream for £1.49. If I get a positive I'll then buy a more expensive test. Just to be sure :-D xxx

I haven't seen that one no! Will have a look :) the early super drug ones are 10 (whatever the measurement is!) but I did do those quite early! I was quite gassy a few days ago, like proper bubbly tummy, now I feel like a bloated whale! I will try and get my hands on some first response, they aren't stocked in the super drug by my work and I haven't been anywhere else to get one yet! If nothing by Friday I will be "treating" myself to another for sure! You'll have to update me tomorrow! xx

I've heard bad things about the super drug tests.. But then again I guess there are problems with every brand of tests.

The thread is at the top in the pinned post section or whatever it's called.

I will do :) if I haven't come on by Thursday I will buy a FRER and use it friday morning. Also I'm
Going to book into the GP. I've had a rough couple of months. 2 cycles ago i miscarried, last cycle I had a chemical and now I'm late this cycle. I just want to check I don't have anything lingering. I really hope I don't but it's not worth risking it.

When are you planning on booking a Gp app if you don't come on? Xx

Ah thanks, I'll check it out on my train journey to work tomorrow! Oh my, I'm sorry about your losses, hope things get better for you.. New year and all those vibes for you! I was planning to go to the walk in centre (it has a dedicated contraception/pregnancy unit) Friday morning as I have the morning off work, if anything for a free test lol! I looked at the appointments for my GP online this morning and they have no routine appts til 22nd! Don't think I can be in suspense that long but it's hardly an emergency? I'm not sure if they would do a blood test at the walk in? They do them for hep B (which I actually need checking after having the course of vaccines earlier this year) so unsure whether to go in for that and ask them to check for pregnancy too? Xx

Oops counted wrong (judging ov by my app/online calculators- if I did at all!) tomorrow is 17dpo not 16

Ah thanks, I'll check it out on my train journey to work tomorrow! Oh my, I'm sorry about your losses, hope things get better for you.. New year and all those vibes for you! I was planning to go to the walk in centre (it has a dedicated contraception/pregnancy unit) Friday morning as I have the morning off work, if anything for a free test lol! I looked at the appointments for my GP online this morning and they have no routine appts til 22nd! Don't think I can be in suspense that long but it's hardly an emergency? I'm not sure if they would do a blood test at the walk in? They do them for hep B (which I actually need checking after having the course of vaccines earlier this year) so unsure whether to go in for that and ask them to check for pregnancy too? Xx

It's okay. And thanks. I'm just worried that's why my period hasn't come.

That's good.. I may check my local walk in rather then the doctor but I'm not sure if they would help in my situation? My gp isn't too bad. You just have to ring in the morning. They don't have any pre bookable appointments anymore.

They may check for you. It's hardly an inconvenience seeing as your getting a blood test anyway.

Good luck! Let me know how you get on! Xx

I will do! I may go this evening as Friday morning seems like a lifetime away! Have woken this morning with backache around my kidneys and feels like I've done sit-ups, both the kind of feelings you get if you've been absolutely bursting to go for a wee! Have also checked 3 times already today if AF has arrived as feel like it has, but nothing!

Have you had any spotting or anything like that? X x

Hey.
No I've had no spotting or anything. Have you?

Let me know what they say if you do go :)

You've not got a uti have you?

I feel exactly the same. I've tested again with fmu and BFN :(

Xxx

Only Sunday night (like obscenely tiny pink mucus, if I had wee'd in the dark I wouldn't have known lol) and again once Monday morning (on 2nd wee of the day, there was nothing on 1st) but I did BD Sunday night immediately before spotting so presumed it was related to that if anything, nothing since! That's what confuses me, when I was on pill I would get breakthrough bleeding if I missed a pill, like AF was DYING to arrive so I can't believe I haven't had anything! My room mate is due on Friday, maybe we are syncing? But that would make me 5/6 days late?

Yea I will let you know!! I don't think I have a UTI, no pain or anything when I wee but I am prone to them so we will see what develops! Are you testing every day? I last did on Monday with a digi and was bfn, put off buying anymore unless I can get some cheap supermarket ones or something! Might walk to pound land on my lunch break today! Xxx

Only Sunday night (like obscenely tiny pink mucus, if I had wee'd in the dark I wouldn't have known lol) and again once Monday morning (on 2nd wee of the day, there was nothing on 1st) but I did BD Sunday night immediately before spotting so presumed it was related to that if anything, nothing since! That's what confuses me, when I was on pill I would get breakthrough bleeding if I missed a pill, like AF was DYING to arrive so I can't believe I haven't had anything! My room mate is due on Friday, maybe we are syncing? But that would make me 5/6 days late?

Yea I will let you know!! I don't think I have a UTI, no pain or anything when I wee but I am prone to them so we will see what develops! Are you testing every day? I last did on Monday with a digi and was bfn, put off buying anymore unless I can get some cheap supermarket ones or something! Might walk to pound land on my lunch break today! Xxx

You could be syncing. When I was at uni I synced with my house mates. And then when I went home for summer it would change and I would sync with my mum and sister. It was confusing lol I'm the only woman in my house except for my 18 month old so I can't be syncing with anyone haha let's hope you're not!! And you will get your BFP!

Yes I'm testing twice a day! Lol I always do! I bought 50 tests of eBay for £2.99. It makes it cheaper lol xx

Thought we might meet in the middle or something, hers is so far unaffected lol!

Ohhh for £2.99 I would be testing 12 times a day lol!! Undecided what to do, might get a cheap test tonight and if nothing by Friday I'll take myself to the walk in.... I'm put off by the bfn on Monday I did, feel it's not worth testing again! �� Xx

Thought we might meet in the middle or something, hers is so far unaffected lol!

Ohhh for £2.99 I would be testing 12 times a day lol!! Undecided what to do, might get a cheap test tonight and if nothing by Friday I'll take myself to the walk in.... I'm put off by the bfn on Monday I did, feel it's not worth testing again! �� Xx

Don't let it put you off. Hcg doubles every 2 days so there's still hope.

It's worth getting some tests in hun. If you look for the fast and free shipping sellers they come usually a day or two after you order them. And if AF does turn up then a least you have them for the next cycle. And if you get a BFP then you've only spent £2.99.

Good luck xx

Just caved and bought another but have already been for a wee! Will have to hold it for a bit haha xx

Eek!! Let me know the result! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back