Nbritz **UPDATE**

Have had scan and all seems normal but the trace they did earlier baby's hb keeps dropping so have been taken back to delivery suite for more frequent monitoring and hope baby's hb stays normal x

I have everything crossed for you babe.

Xxx

Thinking of your Nbrintz...you are in the right place hun! x

Thinking of you, a worrying time but you are in the right place x

Hi all just a quick update on a positive note trace seemed ok last night and they r not in any rush to deliver baby but Still concerned about the pains I'm getting and her movements to say I'm worried is an understatement but hoping things will pick up soon x

Thankyou for all ur. Lovely comments x

That sounds positive though hun, I hope the pains turn out to be nothing or something unconnected to baby. It's good that the baby seems ok and they've checked lots of things. Try and stay positive and we'll all send you positive thoughts too xxxx

At least they are keeping a close eye on you and baby, glad bubs is looking ok in there, fingers crossed they find out what's up soon xx

Thats great news that baby seems to be okay, hope they soon figure out what's going on. Are you staying in hospital still?

Hope she gets back to partying as normal soon xxx

Thats great news that baby seems to be okay, hope they soon figure out what's going on. Are you staying in hospital still?

Hope she gets back to partying as normal soon xxx

Keeping me in tonight Hun but traces are ok today I have to keep an eye on movement and pain but sending me home tomorrow x

Ah okay well that's good that they are happy enough to send you home and im sure if movements etc don't pick up and you get more pain they will be wanting to keep a close eye on you and baby so that's reassuring I guess. Try have a restful afternoon and eve if you can xx

Glad all tests are coming back ok, fingers crossed there's more good news to come. You're in the best place xx

Aw hun!! I hope everything's okay!!!! Feel free to drop me a text an anytime if you need cheering up or someone to talk to! Haven't spoken to you in a while! Keep us updated chick xxx

Last edited:
Hi all just to let u know that we were discharged last night but have to go for regular traces also had a growth scan yesterday and my not so little princess currently estimates 4lb3oz in weight shock lol so we are home but very anxious ATM still hoping her movements pick up again so I can chill a little thank you all for thinking of me and little lady and all your kind words all I have to say is 10 weeks please please hurry up ! Hope u are all well xxxx

Aww hun, I'm glad you're home. I hope she gets wriggling to stop you worrying so much! That's a good weight already which is great in case you need to have her a bit early xxx

Aww i'm glad ur home... hope baba gets wriggling lots for u. Take it easy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back