Nbritz **UPDATE**

Sounds like they're taking good care of both of them. Hope all goes well tomorrow.

Hope everythings ok xxx

Hi all have managed to charge my phone baby still not moving as normal and they are not sure what is causing abdominal pain got to have a Doppler scan at done point today and c consultant in not sure if I will b kept in or not at the mo had a bit more of a show in the night but they don't seem to concerned by this thank you all for all ur lovely messages and thank you to Sam for doing this thread for me as batt in phone was rubbish yest xx

We're all thinking of you and you're in the right place. I hope they get to the bottom of what's going on hun xxxx

Hope you can have your scan as soon as possible Hun and doctors take good care of you and baby. A least your in the right place and being checked over. Sending hugs xxx

Haven't had scan yet but have seen consultant and are keeping me in again tonight again because of tummy pain and to keep an eye on baby x

Famous last words on way for scan now x

Good luck at your scan hun xx you are in the best place sounds like they are doing all they can for you x let us know how you get on xx

Famous last words on way for scan now x

hope scan goes alright and hopefully they will be able to find out what's going on and causing the tummy pains and reduced movements. Thinking of you xxx

I hope you and little one is okay... I have everything crossed for you hun.

Xxx

good luck today Nat thinking of you and glad u in the best place xxx

good luck nat, keep checking back for updates!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27