Nbritz **UPDATE**

Samantha55

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Nat has asked me to update you all on how things are going with her persistent reduced movements. Nat was at hospital Friday and on a trace and baby's heartbeat was okay but still not moving as normal. She went back Saturday as there had been no change and was given steroid injection in case they have to deliver her little girl early. Nat has now been admitted to hospital today because baby is still not moving about and she has started getting tummy pains. She said baby seems okay but to be on the safe side she is being kept in to be monitored and given another steroid injection today. She has a scan and meeting with consultant tomorrow.

I'm sure we are all thinking of you and hope you and baby are soon home and all is okay

Xxx

6.30pm- Nat has just text and baby is still not moving about as normal, had a quick scan but got to wait for more detailed one to check placenta and blood flow tomorrow. Also she has had a bit of a show so doctors want to keep a close eye o. Her for now.

Last edited:
Hope everything is ok how far on is she ? X

Nat has same due date as me so 28 weeks 2 days. X

Poor thing, hope baby starts behaving soon and she can just come home xx

Hope everything is ok with Nat and her little one. Thinking of her xxx

Hope everything is ok with her and baba , thinkig of her keep us updated when can be nice to no how she is getting onx

Sending love to them both x

thinking of her cant imagine how she must be feeling xx

Will be keeping an eye on this topic to see how she gets on. Thinking of her x

Thinking of you Nat :) I'm sure your little girl will be partying away again soon enough :)

Xx

Last edited:
What a worry for her, hope all is well and she's definitely in the best place x

Fingers and toes crossed for you Nbrintz! Its great they are taking it seriously and you are getting the best care. Good luck to you and your little one! xxx

Fingers crossed they get to the bottom of it and they get to go home soon xxxx

Hope baby is just being naughty. Love and hugs to Nat x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back