Amzhunny update 3!

jacky

Reaction score
Just to keep you guys updated. Amy sent me a couple of texts yesterday saying that she had gone in to hospital and had the prostoglandin gel for her induction. I have not heard from her since last night but will keep you posted. Bless her I hope she has her baby by now.
jac x

UPDATE: No baby yet bless her but still in hospital and was awaiting doctor at last text! Sounds like she had a crappy night of being in pain so I've said hopefully she will have this baby by teatime.

UPDATE: Poor Amy sounds like she has had enough. Baby obviously quite comfy at the moment. I have text her to say everyone is thinking of her and sends their love so hopefully that will cheer her up :hug:

Update:13:00 Tuesday Still no baby but Amy says things are finally moving and last text this morning they were breaking her waters as she had started to dilate. It seems she was getting to the point where they were thinking about a c section but hopefully things are bombing along now!! I reckon she will get her baby today!! Yipee!!

Aw poor thing, I was telling her how quick my induction progressed so I feel abit mean now :?

Tell her we are thinking of her!!! :hug:

Ooohh send her my love, hopefully we will have more luchious baby pics to get broody over soon!

Good luck Amy, if I am not too late & LO has arrived!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ooo hopefully things are going on and shes got her LO

any more news yet? i hope things are going well for her.x

Hope things quicken up for her, I been so busy to text her today but send her my wishes x

Poor thing,i hope her LO makes a appearance soon for her! Good luck amy am thinking of you babe :rotfl:

We have another laid back baby by the looks of it! :)

Come on Amy and Little One, I can't wait to see pics xxxxxx

jacky said:
Update:13:00 Tuesday Still no baby but Amy says things are finally moving and last text this morning they were breaking her waters as she had started to dilate. It seems she was getting to the point where they were thinking about a c section but hopefully things are bombing along now!! I reckon she will get her baby today!! Yipee!!

Oh bless her, not long now then, I bet she is sooooo close, push Amy push!! :hug:

Good luck and hopefully by the end of today her LO has made an appearance.

Seems like the baby likes her tummy too much lol

Thinking of you and your family xx

Not as yet. I text her yesterday evening and have not heard anything back yet so am assuming that she is otherwise engaged! Hopefully she has got baby by now but I will post as soon as I hear anything. If anyone else hears anything let us know!
:)

She may well text me, so if I hear anything I'll let you know :) We went to secondary school together and only realised through facebook that each other were pregnant! So strange how we'll have our first babies within days of each other!

x

Wow I love facebook. It is coincidental that you are having baby's so close but it's nice too! Still no news from my side but will keep you posted!
jac x
ps. Baby Ryan is sooooooooooooooooo gorgeous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back