Nausea tips

Strawberry slushie!! xx

Lol oh I remember u mentioned a strawberry slush puppy before and I made hubby go to the cinema across the road to get me one. It was glorious!!

To be honest, nothing eased my nausea :( even the cyclizine injections just made me throw up less but didn't stop the sickness or nausea. X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Mmmm strawberry slushie. Where to source one.... Just had my second Calippo of the day. It's all I can face. OH was eating my home made soup and I had to run to the loo to be sick with the smell :-( xxx

I was sick quite a few times with this pregnancy and felt sick allllll the way through tri 1 and bit into tri 2 also and the best thing for me was barely sugars! The glocuse helped loads xxx

Strawberry slushie!! xx

Lol oh I remember u mentioned a strawberry slush puppy before and I made hubby go to the cinema across the road to get me one. It was glorious!!

To be honest, nothing eased my nausea :( even the cyclizine injections just made me throw up less but didn't stop the sickness or nausea. X

Same :( and it was grim!

OH spoiled me last night, he came home with a big bag of treats for me :D

A bottle of chocolate milkshake and one of strawberry
A big bag of sour laces in all different flavours
Vimto sweets, as thats my favourite drink!
2 bags of popping candy
Galaxy
And a pizza from the takeaway, nom nom nom!

Aw that's so cute!!
I've got a thing for strawberry milkshakes recently too.
This baby is throwing my intolerance to dairy out the window lol x

I saw online the BRAT diet was good for the nausea
Bananas, Rice , Apples, and toast. Only apples really helped me however. I was on about 3 at least a day. Ginger capsules from holland and barrett too. I got really fed up of real ginger/ crystallised ginger!
I wore sea bands for the first few months too.
Deep breathing helped at the worst points too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back