hey ladys

Karina

Reaction score
im having such a hard time dealing with my nausea :puke: went to the doctors today and she said she cant do anything because im not vomiting :( anyone got any tips? its getting to the point where i dont want to move from bed and eating actually annoys me cos it makes be gag. replys much appreciated :)

I'm afraid I have no tips but didn't want to read and run. I'm in exactly the same situation and I'm getting really annoyed. I've tried eating little and often, ginger, sticking to plain food, not eating very rich food, drinking lots etc etc. It's come to the point that I don't wanna eat because nothing feels better! You could try all of the above if you haven't already.

thanks helen ill give the ginger ago, ive just never experienced such feeling before and its such a pain cos i need to eat for the baby and need to earn money at work. i hope you feel better soon too. i think its just how far gone we are, im 8weeks 5days :)

Ginger nuts!! Seriously, I was on a bad way between week 6 and week 8 and just decided to try the Ginger thing- it is BRILLIANT!

Ooh I'm only one day ahead of you! Just sent OH to shop for Ginger beer, Ginger biscuits and strawberries (not Ginger but really fancy them). I was doing ok until about a week ago, now I feel like screaming! Lol. Fingers crossed for us!

Eat little and often - getting hungry seems to be the trigger :)

Let me know how you get on with the ginger. I absolutely hate the stuff but to be honest, 30 seconds eating a ginger biscuit is better than a day of nausea!

as everyone said ginger and also i find proper coke helps as well stir to get bubbles out and sip i also eat every 2 hours not alot but if i get the slightest bit hungry it is always worse

ginger nuts! and i'm lucky cos my husband is ginger so he makes me feel better too lol :lol: ! :shock:

Yes I had the same for about 6 weeks, felt awful but no actual sickness. I just tried to make sure that I had something to hand to nibble on at all times, which did work but when I went to MW for booking appt I have put on so much weight that I almost wished I had just given in to it and been sick!! But it will pass, it stopped for me at about 11 weeks. x

Ooh I'm only one day ahead of you! Just sent OH to shop for Ginger beer, Ginger biscuits and strawberries (not Ginger but really fancy them). I was doing ok until about a week ago, now I feel like screaming! Lol. Fingers crossed for us!

ginger worked a treat though i had to eat a few lying down which helped. good luck hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back