Nausea is making me miserable.

i suffered really really bad but yday it was the first day it eased up and i feel much better. its like with everything u have it and feels like it will nver go away and then it does and something else comes up lol. like period type cramps i thought would never go but they did. i thought the sickness would never end but it did and i stop feeling like crap now its bk to the extrume tirdness and wind lol and greasy hair lol iv never had greasy hair and i wash it every day and even fresh out the shower once iv blowed dried it it fels greasy and gross lol but its jus things that hit u hard and feel like it will never end then one day ul wake up and it will be gone then ul have something new lol p.s nothing stoped my nausea i jus had to see it through sorry :hug: :hug:

I am finding forcefeeding helps a bit trudie.

and i know when it stops one day i will just be panicking that it has stopped :lol:

no pleasing some people.

thats what i thought and jus paniced then i thought hang on i felt like s**t for days im not wasting what little energy i have on worrying if somethings guna happen it will i jus have no energy to worry any more lol all i wanna do is :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: lol

Oh god I feel AWFUL this morning. I haven't eaten since 630 last night and am feeling rooooough.

I hope the docs see me soon for this damn test or I may actually be sick today.

*heave*

Well the fasting was for diabetes. How odd that the doc said it wasn't!

Tchuh just goes to show that we know better than the docs! who'd have thought... were you okay honey? You must be glad to have them over with for now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back