feel icky :(

p1nk11

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Just wanted to write some stuff as laying in bed feelling yuk. Been having nausea for the last couple of weeks but seems to be worse this past week. I'm eating toast every morning for breakfast which seems to ease it but the rest of the day I dont really feel like eating anything & have to force myself to eat :roll: Have been quite lucky as I havent really vommited as such atm ( unlucky my last preg where I threw up all day everyday for the whole time )

Have any of you got any suggestions for good things to pick at through the day to help ease the nausea?

thanks in advance xx

It really helped me at first when I ate a piece of fruit before going to bed at night because it kept my blood sugars balanced and I didn't feel so bad the next day :) xx

I'm suffering very badly from continuous nausea and it doesn't matter what I eat, I'll feel sick. But I do wear my travel bands and they are the only things which help somewhat.

I wore travel bands for the whole of my last pregnancy which helped with the nausea but was still being sick all day :( x

will pick up some fruit when i go shopping tomorrow & try it - thanks princess x

I had a lot of nausea but no vomiting, I found that sucking a boiled sweet or chewing gum really really helped. I also found that the worst thing was extremes of anything e.g. extreme hunger, tiredness, over-fullness,heat all made it worse so eating little and often did help. I also found that the less busy I was the worse it was - if I had time to sit around and think about it then it def got worse! Good luck, it will get batter soon, I promise! x

Your symptoms sound just like mine........like NikNak I try to eat little and often......I find that orange Tictacs help as they take the horrible taste from my mouth, and my body seems to forget about the nausea while I suck on those, and they're only 2 calories!!!! ha ha! Probably no good for my teeth though - good job we get free dental treatment!

Apart from that, I don't find any foods in particular make it better or worse, so I just snack all day on whatever I fancy.....usually marmite on toast, ginger nut biscuits and pickled onion monster munch! Not the healthiest diet!! I try to eat something vaguely healthy for lunch and dinner, but I haven't been able to eat a proper sized meal for about 10 days.

Good luck! Hope you soon feel better! I know exactly how you feel!
xxx

Hiya i've been the same nausea and sickness since about 5 1/2 weeks at first crackers and lemonade really helped then it got alot worse at around 9 weeks but now i can't eat crackers or drink lemonade as they make me sick prob coz i over done it on them, cheese sandwich is my safety food and digestive biscuits can't drink anything really other than water, the sea bands helped alot when i was pg with ds but haven't helped this time got some more tablets from the drs last week called phenergan they are helping me not to be sick as much but haven't stopped the nausea, i keep a few jelly beans in my pocket they help a little when i'm feeling sick, sorry just waffled on there but don't think i helped much lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back