Nausea :-(( making the days feel so long

HopeJoy29

Reaction score
Oh dear! The nausea has well and truly got me down. Over the new year i could hardly eat a thing, no appitite. Ive never been sick its just constant boaking... Or feeling so sick. Its like travel sickness and a hangover rolled into one. Tried ginger biscuits and sooking mints nothing really helps. Ive also started takn my folic acid at night bcos i felt it was making my symptoms worse. :shock: :-( rubbish!
I know these are positive symptoms but im feeling i need something to make me feel normal.

Rant over lol... Sorry! Xxxx

Ah poor you it is horrible isn't it is have been exactly the same and have found nothing to help it's just a case of hoping it passes soon. I did get some anti sickness meds from doc you could try that if desperate. I also found drinking cold bottled water helped a bit. How far on are you? Really hope it eases soon xx

Last pregnancy I used sickness bands I think they helped. This time round I'm feeling absolutely fine which is worrying me!
Xxx

Ah poor you it is horrible isn't it is have been exactly the same and have found nothing to help it's just a case of hoping it passes soon. I did get some anti sickness meds from doc you could try that if desperate. I also found drinking cold bottled water helped a bit. How far on are you? Really hope it eases soon xx

Thankyou, im still really early jusst over 7 weeks. I bought an active blender to make smoothies to try get some goodness in my body im ok at drinking them just when it comes to food :( did the anti sickness tablets help? X

Last pregnancy I used sickness bands I think they helped. This time round I'm feeling absolutely fine which is worrying me!
Xxx

My first preganncy i felt great no sickness so i wouldnt worry too much about that. Enjoy feeling well incase nausea creeps in xx ru keepin well? X

Thankyou, im still really early jusst over 7 weeks. I bought an active blender to make smoothies to try get some goodness in my body im ok at drinking them just when it comes to food :( did the anti sickness tablets help? X

Not sure I got cyclizine at about 7 weeks which made me really drowsy so I stopped them after a couple of days as still felt really ill anyway. I'm now on prochlorperazine 5mg tabs - just since Friday - and I think they have taken the edge off it a bit. I'm only taking 2 a day you can take up to 3 but I don't like taking anything tbh although doc says they are safe. Fizzy cold drinks sometimes help me a little just sipping them, or hard boiled sweets like pear drops. I'm around 11 weeks now I think so praying it ends soon although I had it til 18 weeks with the last baby!! It's such a horrible feeling my heart goes out to you hope you can find something to ease it soon xx

I am taking pre natal vitamins this time different ones to pregnacare as my god they made me so so sick last time. I've also been making sure I'm eating lots of leafy greens either in smoothies in the morning or a salad. I do think maybe my diets improved since last pregnancy and it's helping. I'm still fancying coffee which I just couldn't even look at around the same time last pregnancy!
I know I should be happy as I was so down with the nauseous feeling I had with the previous pregnancy. I just couldn't stop crying some days because I was just so fed up with feeling sick. I'm not even particularly tired this time as well maybe I'll notice that once I'm back at work tomorrow and I'm having to leave the house at 7am?
It's reassuring to know that others are experiencing different pregnancy symptoms than previously as well xxx

My friend was hospitalised with her sickness. She said the medication still made her feel sick but stopped the actual puking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back