Feeling so unwell

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I've not had too many symptoms myself so I guess I am lucky.

I am 6 weeks today and just suffered a little with feeling tired and peeing a lot.

Bella, glad you are feeling a little better. I haven't taken my bands off at all yet! I feel better but I'm still so tired I can hardly move from the couch. The house is gettting untidy and its driving me barmy!

Bella, glad you are feeling a little better. I haven't taken my bands off at all yet! I feel better but I'm still so tired I can hardly move from the couch. The house is gettting untidy and its driving me barmy!

I know what you mean hon about the house being a mess - mine is the same I hate it as I'm normally a total monica with everything in it's place! Hair is greasy too I feel like such a slob.... Going to force myself to get off the sofa in a bit and have a shower as I'm sure that will make me feel better, doesn't help that my mate has just text me to say she went on a 7 mile run yesterday when all I did was sit on my backside :oooo: x x

I'm the same Bella, still in my jammies and dressing gown on the sofa! Need to have a shower and tidy up for my mum and dad coming to visit tonight. Feeling quite bad today though, have sent OH to the shops because there was nothing in the house I felt like eating! I'm hoping I'll feel better once I've eaten :(

I've been feeling horrific - nausea/car sickness and headaches all the time! :sick:

Do crackers help?? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back