Sickness..I can't take it anymore :(

millie15

Reaction score
I know there has probably been loads of posts about this and many of you who are suffering more than me but I am Queen Hypochondriac :oops:

I've had constant nausea since about week 6 but now it's turned into pukorama (10w5d) and I thought it was supposed to start getting better!! This morning my sick was illuminous yellow :shock: is that right?? (sorry tmi) I hadn't been eating anything that colour.

I have tried ginger biscuits; now they make me worse because I've thrown so many back up. I've tried the travel bands but they don't work. I do eat little and often as the only thing that makes me feel better is eating but as soon as I have eaten I feel worse again. I've also tried lucozade but after reading theres about 200 cals in a bottle I'm not keen to be guzzling much more. I'm constantly muching mints but they only really take a slight edge off.

It NEVER goes away. I constantly have this bubble in my throat like I am going to chuck any second. It's making me so miserable. I don't even want to leave the house :(

I know I'm moaning but anyone any suggestions? Is anyone else feeling this wretched?

:hug: :hug: Oh Hun, I remember that feeling, I didn't think I would ever feel better again!! Just do anything you can to make yourself more comfortable whilst you ride it out, it really does end soon ( mine was at 16 weeks exactly) and you suddenly just start to feel much better, then eventually you forget what it ever felt like to be sick all day! :hug: :hug:

I feel for you. I've felt sick since about 6 weeks and while I haven't vomited that much, it's really getting me down now.

Wierdest thing for me is that I'm starting to get nausea in my sleep. I wake up feeling sick!

Bless your heart - I hope it goes soon! It's making me hate being pregnant!

Hi there. I totally feel your pain. Infact I was going to post about this till I saw yours up already. I have been sick since about 6 weeks and like you it has turned into pukerama in the last week and I feel so god awful constantly. I feel like its never going to end and I am constantly down about it too. I have just ordered some preggie pops so I will let you know how I get on with those
xxx

awww poor you i have heard smelling lemons can help...not sure where I heard it but could be worth a try (((hugs)))

Just hang in there! :hug:

I had 3 weeks of bad sickness. Sometimes I was being sick 10+ times day. I thought it was never going to end but I have been having some good days recently which has made me see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Cereal bars have helped me. I had one every 20 mins or so!!! (belly must be getting bigger!)

I hope you start to feel better v soon...bring on tri 2 when we get to bloom not wilt! :hug:

I don't have any personal experience with it but one of my friends had dreadful constant sickness for the first 12 weeks. She lost over 2 stone in weight. It would be worthwhile going to the docs because she ended up severely dehydrated and exhausted so the doctor put her on anti-sickness medication which really helped. As soon as she hit 12 weeks it was gone.

If you're throwing up yellowy stuff it could be bile which happens when your stomach is really empty. I would get checked out if only just to make you feel like you've done something about it. :hug:

:hug: it sounds awful.

I only ever felt sick last time but have it on and off now.

How about going to see a herbalist? I have read lots about them giving women great herbal remedies that really help.

God I completely symathise. I am just entering my 3rd week off sick from work because I am sooo ill. I cant eat, cant sleep, cant leave the house. Usually only throw up in the morning but feel constantly like I'm gonna barf all through the day and so far, haven't found a single thing to help. The only thing that keeps me going is that hopefully, it should only last another 2 weeks :roll:

sorry to hear you are feeling so bad so heres a hug :hug:
I totaly sympathise with you as I had awful morning sickness up untill 12 weeks and then it suddenly disappeared. I woke up one morning and didn't feel sick and it stayed that way! I hope this is how it will be for you too. I used to drink flat lemonade. it didn't make it go completely but I did feel like I wasn't going to throw up and that made it bearable. Hope this helps and hope you start to feel better soon.

Thanks for the messages of support - Alicebabe, poor you! :hug: I'm off work this week for half term but I am also moving house! Not what I need!

I'll try the flat lemonade, thanks Laura. And I'm going to order some of the preggie pops too. The herbalist is also a good idea - I'll try and find one in my area.

Mornings and evenings are worst, thats when I actually throw up. During the day it's just a constant feeling that I might do! I did think about going to the dr as my mw appointment is not for over 2 weeks but I always worry that the dr will think I am just moaning and it's something most pregnancies have to go through.

Whatever you do dont stop drinking hun. You must not let yourself get dehydrated. My OH is constantly feeling sick...but thankfully has not chucked yet. Crystalised ginger works for her. Even the smell works.

I'm so fed up today. I'm 13 weeks tomorrow and if anything, my sickness is getting worse.

I had to pull over on the way into work this morning because I thought I was going to chuck. I didn't but it was a close one. Then, about 10 minutes ago, I went for a wee and threw up. But didn't throw up anything but a creamy substance and a piece of pepper.

My face is all blotchy, I have burst blood vessels around my eyes from all the wretching and I feel like shit. So fed up of feeling sick now and feeling dead sorry for myself! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back