I feel so unpregnant!

Emmylou

Reaction score
Ok, so the nausea has gone (whoopee!), I felt bubbling last week which i thought/hoped may be baby (could be imagining it), but I feel so unpregnant!

I don't feel sick, I don't think my tummy is growing anymore since over a week ago, I have no 'symptoms' I don't think, other than emotionally feeling that I have an empty tummy.

My last scan was 5 weeks ago, my next scan is just under 6 weeks away, I hv mw next monday, but I am petrified that I have lost the baby and just haven't had the bleeding or pains! I feel so empty :cry:

After still feeling/ knowing I was pg before when I had day w/o nausea or symptoms, I feel the opposite now, I am convinced I am not pg! Haven't gone into work yet today, can't face it.

Awww hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

I think a lot of people feel that way but you'll be fine, once you start feeling definite movements you'll cheer up as well. Keep your chin up sweety :D

Thanks so much Vicki, really need a hug I think, just weighed myself and since I found out I was pg I hv lost over a stone.....don't think I'm helping myself out here, gonna throw the scales in a cupboard! :(

You can't beat a good hug! :hug:

God don't even talk about scales to me Emmylou! Weighed myself the other night there and i am now well into double figures, so have now vowed to not weigh myself again until bubs is here, just depresses me knowing how much weight i have put on!! :cry:

Sorry to hear you're not feeling great Emmylou.. hope you're feeling better soon.

I'm sure all will be ok, sending you big big hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

I felt exactly like that at about 18 weeks and so gave in and bought one of those Angel Heart doppler things from ebay to hear the babies heartbeat.

That really reassured me and then the VERY next day she started kicking and hasn't stopped since!

Sure it will all be fine but would recommend the doppler if you're really worried!

Hxx

:hug: awww hun im sure all is ok you do get a time in between where you dont feel pregnant im sort of at that stage now all my symptoms have stopped it wont be long and you will feel little one moving xxxxxx

Hey Girlies, feeling a little better than yesterday - but think I am going to look at investing in a doppler to help put my mind at rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back