• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Natural induction methods??

Yeah I bought some in tesco (the clipper make). I tried a holland and barrat version before but they were gross.

Oh I'd be tempted to whizz up the pineapples in the blender and drink it, couldn't be doing with chomping on loads of them! each to their own I suppose! x

i personally dont think any of them work!! with my 1st I done nothing & woke up 5 days before the due date to find waters had broken, and he was born that afternoon. With my 2nd, i went over my dd & had been trying everything from 37weeks!!....none of which worked including several sweeps from the midwife on my dd...all it done was set me off contracting for 4days until I begged to be let into hospital to have my waters broken as I hadnt slept in this time. I was so tired by the time labour started, I really dont think I will mess with nature this time around. I'll wait this time until it is ready of leave it to the hospital to induce!

Plus I've heard of a few upset tummy's during labour with the hot curries & eating all that pineapple!

Get some evening primrose capsules down yer neck lol and rub some on your bump. I'm sure that's what did it for me xx

Honey, I know what you mean. Perhaps these things only work when your baby is ready to appear anyway.

Apparently leaving the tea bag in ur raspberry leaf makes it work better. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back