Nappy off time?

I was gonna post this! Dunno if I'd trust Ty he likes a wee!

We have 'air time' for approx 20 mins ever night before her bath! I just pop a towel down on her playmat and let her kick about and play! It does wonders if she's got a sore bum too!

Think it must be nice for them to have a little freedom :) x

Sent from my sparkly new 4s!!!

Lol tried this yesterday..... oh my god, I have never seen so much poop! :shock:
lol, it resulted in a bath and a change of clothes lol, she seemed to enjoy it though! was kicking her legs around for a good 10 minutes, then just as I was about to put a clean nappy on her bottom exploded! :wall2:
Lol love her to bits tho, my little stinky monster :love:

With boys though the pee goes everywhere!! Its a nightmare lol

Sophie has nappy off time in the morning and as I'm doing her bath. She loves just lying there the little nudist lol.

I need to do this more, I do it sometimes but he loves watering the living room carpet lol..

Oscar has nappy free time every day, anything from 20 mins to an hour depending what time we start and atm if he gets too cold. Summer is easier to have nappy off for longer!

He wees on the floor most times, but has only poo'd once and luckily it was a good solid poo and not one of his squidgy ones lol

Do they have to be a certain age to do this? B hate being naked! Cries when he gets his nappy changed unless he's snoozes through it! x

I think Sophie's just strange that she likes having her nappy off. Her favourite times (or when she's most quiet when she's awake) is either when she's having her bum done or being in the bath! I thought she would scream the place down but instead she cries when you start putting clothes on lol!

My ben was the same Olive - he hated being naked!! We use to take off his nappy but keep him in vest (undone), he always ended up weeing all over vest but it did help with nappy rash. Took him about 2 months before he actually felt comfortable!

Thanks BM. We always leave top half on whilst changing. We're bathing him tonight so will see how we go! Lol. X

Lol my LO is a little nudist too! She loves nakedness and bath times....she kicks off when were getting her dressed again!

I'm hoping she grows out of it or we may have problems :) xx

Sent from my sparkly new 4s!!!

I do this twice a day. Once in the morning I lay him on a towel on his mat on the bathroom floor while I have a shower and get ready, he always wee's and if he poos I pick him up and wash him in the shower with me! It's great in the bathroom as it's warm and easy to clean up accidents! He also has nappy off time before and after his bath while I massage him.

I do it after bath every night for around 30mins or so, he needs constant talking to ect or he gets grumpy.

:)

I do 5 mins in the morning and 10 mins before her bath. She LOVES being naked though!

Lol we now do this before her bath at night, she doesnt like being naked though! Proper kicks off until i wrap a blanket round her shoulders, bless her! xx :love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back