How often?

missac

Reaction score
How often do you change your lo's nappy? Just wondering really!

dunno, bout every 3-4 hours I guess unless he poo's or it feels massivly full

you funny bunny

:D I gave teej nana yesterday and today he had a poo which had loads and loads of black bits in it, is this coz of the nana?!

were you concerned that you were a neglectful parent? :wink:

probably M. I gave O sweet potato bake the other day and it was orange and he next day so was his poop :rotfl:

at the moment though he hasnt been since tues, he usually goes once a day, I hope he goes today or he will be starting to get in pain.

I would say M that it's the nana.

if you make banana cake,you get black bits :)

jennywren said:
probably M. I gave O sweet potato bake the other day and it was orange and he next day so was his poop :rotfl:

at the moment though he hasnt been since tues, he usually goes once a day, I hope he goes today or he will be starting to get in pain.

poor O :(

Send him big hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

&

Sam is sending him big poo vibes....he's just plastered himself in yellow stuff!! :puke:

(((((((((((((((((((((((( POO Oran POO )))))))))))))))))))))))))))

he went quiet and was concentraiting for ages so I just took his nappy of and there was this tinyest bit of poop in there about the size of a 2p all squashed bless him, he must be really constipated. Ive just left him on the floor with nappy off to see if its easier for him (towel down on mums ca\rpet of course lol) but he is currently trying to eat his feet and discovering if his feet are near his mouth he cant stay balanced on his back so goes on to his side so he keeps doing it then cooing ha ha

I am also sending poo vibes to Oran :rotfl:

Kirls - yes a little bit worried I was neglecting him but I am the same as all of you so thats alright then!

missac said:
:D I gave teej nana yesterday and today he had a poo which had loads and loads of black bits in it, is this coz of the nana?!

I thought you meant nana as in grandparent there, and wondered why you hadn't asked her what she'd fed him :lol:

We just change Isaac if his nappy feels full, or he's had a poo, though he will only usually poo in a fresh nappy :wink:

Redshoes said:
missac said:

I thought you meant nana as in grandparent there, and wondered why you hadn't asked her what she'd fed him :lol:

We just change Isaac if his nappy feels full, or he's had a poo, though he will only usually poo in a fresh nappy :wink:

:rotfl: I maybe should have been more specific!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back