Nappies

michelles1985

Reaction score
Does anyone think there would be a problem in switching between different makes of nappies with a newborn?

I was thinking of starting to buy some buy only want to buy them when they are on offer and different ones are always on offer. With my DS, I stuck to Pampers but with the next baby, I want to just buy what is on offer at the time.

Do you think it'll make a difference or irritate the babys skin if i switch between different makes?

xx

I doubt it. I'm buying different brands now in case baby's skin doesn't react well to a particular brand. I have pampers, huggies and asda own! x

Do you think supermarkets own makes are any good? I never used them with DS. x

this is why i've not bought any or any wipes as im concerned baby won't take to them and get a rash etc. really annoying while the asda baby event is on as there's loads of stuff on offer xx

I have no idea if they are any good :oooo: this is my first, so it's trial and error! Lol. Pos I know what u mean but I can't resist the bargains :roll:

I used asda, pampers and huggies when Isla was tiny. She was fine :) xx

---
-

im planning on using diff brands, whichevers on offer, plus with the starter kits. got a box of pampersbut also got a voucher for huggies. if he doesnt take to one ill just switch x

Morrisons ones are pretty good. 3 packs for £10 most of the time as well. Think thats about the same as the asda own but I didn't get on with them. Others swear by them though.

We have some Huggies and some Pampers, with the boys I always stuck to one brand but not going to this time! As for the Asda brand, my friend swears by them as she got loads of huggies and pampers in but her little boy didn't get on with either, yet she says the Asda ones are great! I'm not complaining as she gave me all the ones she had brought for Alfie! There's like 200 size 2 pampers and about 120 size 1's plus several packs of huggies :D x x x

Both of my children have never had a reaction from nappies.
I've always used pampers and asda little angels.
Lidl nappies are quite good too!
I personally don't like huggies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back